Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex SimplyCash Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex SimplyCash Question

So we just recently got this card and the first statement has cut. We were just wondering about the rewards for this card they seem very different compared to others.

Like it says "Rebate YTD" what does this mean? Like how do their rewards work because it's seeming like you can only redeem them once a year not whenever you want like others.

Does anyone have insight into this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex SimplyCash Question

So the simply cash auto redeems the cash award on the following cycle. The YTD means year to date and serves as a quick visual reminder to how your rewards have added up.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response do you know if it shows a breakdown of which of your transactions earned what level of rewards (1%, 3% or 5%) anywhere?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't recall. But keep an eye out for immediate credits for OPEN purchases. Always be checking the offers too, they're really awesome.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I just wanted to know which purchases are earning what rewards to know where to spend most on this card. I've looked at the OPEN nothings has jumped out at me yet but I'll keep checking and use as needed Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.