Reply
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Amex business cards

Are all of them hidden TL's including co-branded?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Epic Contributor
Posts: 23,261
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Amex business cards


myjourney wrote:

Are all of them hidden TL's including co-branded?


Yes

Fico Scores: EQ- 668 DCU., TU 704 Best Buy, EX 700 Chase (2/5/15)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
67 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,311
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Amex business cards

Yes, unless there's negative information.  For a missed payment or default, they may place it on one's personal CR.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Amex business cards


Open123 wrote:

Yes, unless there's negative information.  For a missed payment or default, they may place it on one's personal CR.


Thanks open Chase is the opposite correct as in not hidden?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Established Contributor
Posts: 937
Registered: ‎07-24-2012
0

Re: Amex business cards


myjourney wrote:

Open123 wrote:

Yes, unless there's negative information.  For a missed payment or default, they may place it on one's personal CR.


Thanks open Chase is the opposite correct as in not hidden?


Nope, Chase is the same. Not on personal report unless things go negative. 

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Amex business cards


scenery_guy wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Open123 wrote:

Yes, unless there's negative information.  For a missed payment or default, they may place it on one's personal CR.


Thanks open Chase is the opposite correct as in not hidden?


Nope, Chase is the same. Not on personal report unless things go negative. 


Thanks scenery wasn't sure about them

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,311
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Amex business cards

Great thing about Chase and Amex is they help you start your businesses CR file, which really helps in the future should you ever need credit.  

 

In my view, Chase and Amex (both hidden on personal) seem to understand utility is often much higher for a business, given it's cyclical nature and the need for short-term revolving capital.  I'm still not sure why other issuers place business cards on one's personal CR, which never made any sense to me.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Amex business cards


Open123 wrote:

Great thing about Chase and Amex is they help you start your businesses CR file, which really helps in the future should you ever need credit.  

 

In my view, Chase and Amex (both hidden on personal) seem to understand utility is often much higher for a business, given it's cyclical nature and the need for short-term revolving capital.  I'm still not sure why other issuers place business cards on one's personal CR, which never made any sense to me.


Yes I found that out the hard way with my first card which was cap1 sparks and the fact that it reported on personal credit would sometimes kill my UTL and scores. :smileysad: They did however help me start my business credit file along with several net 30 accounts I added later.

 

I just got an Amex Lowes about a week ago and now i'm thinking about taking one more HP and adding Chase as my final card.

I know Chase reports to EQ business do they report to any other CB's?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,311
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Amex business cards

[ Edited ]

myjourney wrote:

I just got an Amex Lowes about a week ago and now i'm thinking about taking one more HP and adding Chase as my final card.

I know Chase reports to EQ business do they report to any other CB's?


I think they report to EX business, but I haven't checked our business CRs in a while.  

 

If you're looking for a Chase card, now is a good time for their 60K bonus.  Unlike my preference for app'ing with "reckless abandon," I suspect you prefer a more "tempered" approach.  :smileywink:  However, I'd give some consideration to applying for both the Ink Plus and Ink Bold for both bonuses.

 

PS - They may even report to D&B, but I'd have to check on Monday.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,694
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Amex business cards


Open123 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

I just got an Amex Lowes about a week ago and now i'm thinking about taking one more HP and adding Chase as my final card.

I know Chase reports to EQ business do they report to any other CB's?


I think they report to EX business, but I haven't checked our business CRs in a while.  

 

If you're looking for a Chase card, now is a good time for their 60K bonus.  Unlike my preference for app'ing with "reckless abandon," I suspect you prefer a more "tempered" approach.  :smileywink:  However, I'd give some consideration to applying for both the Ink Plus and Ink Bold for both bonuses.

 

PS - They may even report to D&B, but I'd have to check on Monday.


Thanks Open

 

It would surely be a plus if Chase also reports to D&B.

I saw the new offers last night and yes you know me I usually take the tempered approach. Lol

However this maybe to good to pass on and worth the HP.

Thanks to all for the help much appreciated indeed

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13


Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.