Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex love in the air

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex love in the air

I applied Business credit card in April and it was denied. Then I applied for personal BCE and was approved for 10k in March 2017. I used it deligently for two months and paied off in full. After 61 days, requrested for raise and got 30k. Today I aplied for Busienss Gold rewards card and approved.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex love in the air

Sweet!! Congrats. Welcome to the BGR family now the only thing left to do is chooose what catagory your gonna get 3x the points in.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, that is the exactly question I have. Any inputs? Ours is a small IT development company with one contractor working from UK. Other than that, we may spend for office equipment for now.

Message 3 of 4
wwinter
Contributor

I recently received both the BRG and the Biz Platinum cards but for different purposes. The BRG 3x points is a great incentive for us. We do a little over $100k per year in domestic shipping with FedEx and USPS so that was a simple 3x points choice to make on our end. 

The Platinum card I got for large purchases (1.5x points on purchases over $5000) and the travel points / perks. We're planning to purchase a company car and I will use the card for that and pay that off with the loan we have lined up. That one purchase alone will earn me about 52,500 points ($35,000 car) plus the 75,000 point sign up bonus for a total of 127,500 points. The BRG we hit the $5k spend in less than a week. Roughly 10k points for purchases and 50k point bonus comes to another 60k points on top. LOVING the Amex biz perks....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.