Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amone?

tag
Zeno
Contributor

Amone?

I was looking for investors or lenders to help start a restaurant prosperity lending told me to apply at amone.com has anyone used them?

Ex:717 EQ: 734 TU: 721
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amone?

I'm tired so don't want to dwell into all info off site but it doesn't really look like anything that you would want... I mean at first clance yes it seems like loans, fixing, etc. are options but it all is same form and is it even going to different departments or actual banks or are they just like that other terrible once I have gotten twice that offer you loan but then once they have approval from you to pull credit, they then say sorry no options for loan but did you think about consolidating in credit counseling, or settlements and destory your credit more or make you do damage even more to try to settle.  I could be wrong, but tip toe softly into that water with out others chiming in with personal experience.

Message 2 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

Not sure about them but finding lending for a restaurant is very very difficult .. Your best bet is always a private investor if you can find one. Even people with great personal credit get turned down for lending when it involves a restaurant or bar. My wife and I do restaurant consulting and see it all the time. 

Message 3 of 25
Zeno
Contributor

where should i start looking for an investor? i've received an email from Subprime Business Funding, LLC website is subprimebusinessfunding.com another investor is james bullock with JDb financial llc

Message 4 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

The sub prime business funding looks like a advance type loan on credit card transactions. The second site is just a middle man type company..

Honestly you would need to know of some one that would invest in the restaurant.. A friend or a friend of a friend.. Or with strong personal credit and collateral

you could get a loan at a local bank. But you would have to put up something of that value (house, Boat, etc).

what is your experience within the industry?

Message 5 of 25
Zeno
Contributor

I've been cooking for years i cook since i was young for my family and other people over 30 years they've all said i should start my own restaurant

Message 6 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

No experience working in any restaurants at all?? To be blunt you won't find any private investors or lenders with out experience "running" a restaurant.

Restaurants are a tough business and its alot more then just cooking good food... You need to go work in a few different restaurants and work your way into management and then think about opening your own restaurant.. I have seen many many restaurants fail and its do to lack of experience and the will and drive to run a restaurant.

Message 7 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

+1  Being able to cook and being able to run a business are two totally different things.  

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello to all.  We wanted to take this opportunity to directly answer the pending questions about our company.  AmOne is a free service that helps people find the right financial solution for their individual situation.  Depending on the responses entered on our online form, AmOne in many cases is able to immediately provide an applicant with an option, or options, online.

In addition to solutions that are instantly provided online, and to ensure we match individuals with their best solution,  AmOne has live representatives who are available to answer questions and who can further refine an applicant’s options after a brief discussion. 

When speaking with an AmOne representative, you will be asked certain questions that help us get a better understanding of your goals and current credit situation.   While going through this process, if you are unaware of your own credit situation, AmOne offers a way to gain access to this information.  This process is completely voluntary, and if an individual is unable to or unwilling to gather this information, we will use an applicant’s best guess when looking for matching providers.

People who use AmOne's free service are under no obligation to move forward with any solution provided, so if the options presented do not work for you then you can simply walk away.  You'll certainly be no worse off, and odds are that at the very least you will walk away with a better understanding of your situation and what options exist for you.

AmOne is able to offer our service for free because we are compensated by many of the partners we work with only when an applicant moves forward with their solution.  This means that it is in our best interest to get each client connected with the best possible solutions that give them the best chance for a successful outcome.  If you don't succeed, we don't succeed.

To learn more about AmOne, we encourage you to visit TrustLink, a company that was originally founded by the Better Business Bureau, to read reviews on AmOne.  We have 5 out of 5 stars on TrustLink with over 500 reviews, as well as an A+ BBB ranking. 

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us using the toll-free number provided on our website.

Message 9 of 25
Zeno
Contributor

plenty of people have ran a business and not knowing how to cook then had to close down and if they don't know how to run a business they hire someone to run it for them i'm not worried about that there are a lot of people opening a business for the first time in my city there are lots of people that have opened a business for their first time and still open because they know how to cook don't know how it will go until it's open not letting that stop me

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.