cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

tag
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Yes, I was kind of surprised.  I was exploring the dashboard and I asked for $40K, my SL was $25K, it was an instant approval.  This was before I made my first payment.  FWIW - had about $4,000.00 of charges, the biggest being a commercial building inspection.  

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 11 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Wow! That's a heck of a SL and a heck of CLI!!😎
Message 12 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@driftless wrote:

Yes, I was kind of surprised.  I was exploring the dashboard and I asked for $40K, my SL was $25K, it was an instant approval.  This was before I made my first payment.  FWIW - had about $4,000.00 of charges, the biggest being a commercial building inspection.  

That's very interesting and an awesome SL & Bump. Wondering if the 180 day wait between credit line increases applies to business as it does with personal?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and well done! A definite keeper card!
Message 14 of 23
driftless
Valued Contributor

Others should try for the CLI.  I was just getting to know the dashboard and I expected to be denied.  

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

Others should try for the CLI.  I was just getting to know the dashboard and I expected to be denied.  

I'm going to try for the 61 day. They denied my ED CLI requests twice, most recently last month so I don't want to rock the boat too much.

Message 16 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I'm going to try it at activation. If nothing, I'll try 61 days and then 181.
Message 17 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Gmood I was thinking of doing the same thing but I just got my 3XCLI on my BCP would that increase count against me seeing that you can only request one increase per 181 days? although it is a business card?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 18 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Gmood I was thinking of doing the same thing but I just got my 3XCLI on my BCP would that increase count against me seeing that you can only request one increase per 181 days? although it is a business card?

I'm not sure. You have a good point. Normally you can have only one CLI per account every 180 days. If that's the case. I wouldn't be eligible either. Since I received one on my BCP a couple of months ago. I'll test the waters anyway just to see what happens.

Message 19 of 23
red259
Super Contributor

I want this card but I have the old amex business blue and since I am still in the first year with that card there doesn't seem to be much reason to pick up this card until that year is about up. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.