cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Yes, I was kind of surprised.  I was exploring the dashboard and I asked for $40K, my SL was $25K, it was an instant approval.  This was before I made my first payment.  FWIW - had about $4,000.00 of charges, the biggest being a commercial building inspection.  

 

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 11 of 23
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Wow! That's a heck of a SL and a heck of CLI!!😎
FICO 8 Scores EQ=757 TU=778 EX=771 (INQ) EQ=13 TU=12 EX=12 TCL=$500K+
Message 12 of 23
Established Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!


driftless wrote:

Yes, I was kind of surprised.  I was exploring the dashboard and I asked for $40K, my SL was $25K, it was an instant approval.  This was before I made my first payment.  FWIW - had about $4,000.00 of charges, the biggest being a commercial building inspection.  

 


That's very interesting and an awesome SL & Bump. Wondering if the 180 day wait between credit line increases applies to business as it does with personal?

FICO08 SCORES AS OF 02/06/2018: TU |740| EQ |730| EXP |759|

Amex $45k| BOA $49k| BancoPop $25k| Barclay $7.5k| Chase $28k| CapOne $11.6k| CiTi $25k| Disco $9.9k| FNBO $13k| Jcrew $17k| NavyFed $75k| PenFed $41k| Sync $66k| USAA $14k|
Message 13 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Congrats and well done! A definite keeper card!
Message 14 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

Others should try for the CLI.  I was just getting to know the dashboard and I expected to be denied.  

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 15 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!


driftless wrote:

Others should try for the CLI.  I was just getting to know the dashboard and I expected to be denied.  


I'm going to try for the 61 day. They denied my ED CLI requests twice, most recently last month so I don't want to rock the boat too much.

Message 16 of 23
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

I'm going to try it at activation. If nothing, I'll try 61 days and then 181.
FICO 8 Scores EQ=757 TU=778 EX=771 (INQ) EQ=13 TU=12 EX=12 TCL=$500K+
Message 17 of 23
Established Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!


Gmood1 wrote:
I'm going to try it at activation. If nothing, I'll try 61 days and then 181.

@Gmood I was thinking of doing the same thing but I just got my 3XCLI on my BCP would that increase count against me seeing that you can only request one increase per 181 days? although it is a business card?

FICO08 SCORES AS OF 02/06/2018: TU |740| EQ |730| EXP |759|

Amex $45k| BOA $49k| BancoPop $25k| Barclay $7.5k| Chase $28k| CapOne $11.6k| CiTi $25k| Disco $9.9k| FNBO $13k| Jcrew $17k| NavyFed $75k| PenFed $41k| Sync $66k| USAA $14k|
Message 18 of 23
Senior Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!


bruisedcredit wrote:

Gmood1 wrote:
I'm going to try it at activation. If nothing, I'll try 61 days and then 181.

@Gmood I was thinking of doing the same thing but I just got my 3XCLI on my BCP would that increase count against me seeing that you can only request one increase per 181 days? although it is a business card?


I'm not sure. You have a good point. Normally you can have only one CLI per account every 180 days. If that's the case. I wouldn't be eligible either. Since I received one on my BCP a couple of months ago. I'll test the waters anyway just to see what happens.

FICO 8 Scores EQ=757 TU=778 EX=771 (INQ) EQ=13 TU=12 EX=12 TCL=$500K+
Message 19 of 23
Super Contributor

Re: Another Amex Blue Business Plus Approved!!

I want this card but I have the old amex business blue and since I am still in the first year with that card there doesn't seem to be much reason to pick up this card until that year is about up. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 826 4/16/17, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 20 of 23