Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any New Business Card being offered??

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Any New Business Card being offered??

Like 3 years ago we had Advanta and Bank Atlantic that were offering HUGE CL and not reporting to personal credit.  Who do we have these days? any new ones come on the market lately that I don't know of?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any New Business Card being offered??

This may not be new news to you.

But I like other new small business owners looking for business credit just got approved for the Nationwide Business Visa. I have a mid 600 credit score, with lots of inquires. I too have been declined for the Citi Business in the past. Great recommendation for the person who recommended Nationwide. Anything else out there?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey CreditAddict,

I too looked around for a Business card with high cl's or no set limit, that didn't report to my personal CR.  After browsing the past 24 hours, I went with AMEX Plum after reading a post by someone several months back that the Plum card did NOT report to your personal CR.  Now, they do HARD Pull your CR, but for the time being, I'm not sure whether or not they will report. 

Not sure there are any Bus CC's these days that don't require a personal guarantor and/or hard pull from the CEO/Founder/President/etc...

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The business Amex cards DO NOT report to Personal Credit unless you go delinquent.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So am I understanding this right?  Nationwide Business card does not report on your personal CR.  I am a small business owner.  I have personal cards that I put my business purchases on, so of course I carry a balance.  I need a card that will not hurt my personal credit score but give me some flexibility with purchases.  Does anyone know what Nationwide pulls and what is the CLs and interest rates that people are getting?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So am I understanding this right?  Nationwide Business card does not report on your personal CR.  I am a small business owner.  I have personal cards that I put my business purchases on, so of course I carry a balance.  I need a card that will not hurt my personal credit score but give me some flexibility with purchases.  Does anyone know what Nationwide pulls and what is the CLs and interest rates that people are getting?

Thanks!

They pull TU I believe. but they seem to be random with approvals, CL's and interest rates.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.