cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommendations for Business RE loan?

tag
thatguy1
Contributor

Any recommendations for Business RE loan?

So, in October I need to buy the property I am currently leasing. Here are the stats:

In buisness for three years.

In this building for 2 years.

Have paid 2K a month lease on time for two years.

Building is next to a Walmart and well worth what I am paying for.

Price of building and property is 215K.

I have about 40K for a down payment.

Current credit score is 650 but should jump up here since I just payed my last two baddies off.

Income flow is great and I have very little business debt.

After talking to bankers it seems private is the way to go since I don't have a perfect score and my business is still young. Anyone have any suggestions?

$15,400 - $1400 Just Unsecured- $10500 - $2300
123 Rewards AU $1500 - BofA AU $2300 - Discover It AU $7200 - Discover It AU $8000
~505 EQ in Jan of 13, now at EQ 690 / TU 674 / EX 681 according to myFICO.com.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bolivar76

Re: Any recommendations for Business RE loan?

I think you will be fine with your score especially with the expected increase. It's going to depend on the strength of the business financials specifically if your free cash flow is over 1.25 times your expected business debt service. If your SBA elegible you should look into the 7a or the 504 as it may be better to put less money down and have reserves for your business/personal needs. I've been in commercia banking for 15 years so PM if you have any specific concerns. 

Congrats on your business success thus far. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.