cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Have the Amazon Corporate Credit Line?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Anyone Have the Amazon Corporate Credit Line?

I'm probably going to app for the Amazon corporate credit line since I buy lots of stuff on amazon for my business. Its a pretty small and young business but what are the requirements for getting approved for this account? Similar to the regular amazon store card?

What bureau do they pull?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Anyone Have the Amazon Corporate Credit Line?

@shane82388 wrote:

I'm probably going to app for the Amazon corporate credit line since I buy lots of stuff on amazon for my business. Its a pretty small and young business but what are the requirements for getting approved for this account? Similar to the regular amazon store card?

What bureau do they pull?

If you are going to PG, then yes think it will be TU

Message 2 of 15
QCTRAV
Valued Member

I actually tried to get their NET credit and got this reply.

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line. You will receive a decision on your application by mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Please write down or print this reference number:

My business is only 10 months old, could be the reason. 

I cant find a number to call. 

Starting Fico Score 589 Current 640

QSO $2000 ; Cap 1 Secured $300 ; First Premiere Secured ; $300 ; Piedmont Advantage CU CC $1000 ; Barclay s Rewards $1000 ; Chase Amazon Visa $500

In the Garden 5/14 until 5/15
Message 3 of 15
QCTRAV
Valued Member

Update: I called, They told me I was declined. With no reason, waiting on letter. 

Starting Fico Score 589 Current 640

QSO $2000 ; Cap 1 Secured $300 ; First Premiere Secured ; $300 ; Piedmont Advantage CU CC $1000 ; Barclay s Rewards $1000 ; Chase Amazon Visa $500

In the Garden 5/14 until 5/15
Message 4 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@QCTRAV wrote:

Update: I called, They told me I was declined. With no reason, waiting on letter. 

you have number you called?

Message 5 of 15
shane82388
Established Contributor

@QCTRAV wrote:

Did it give you a Reference Number at the end of the application?

Message 6 of 15
shane82388
Established Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

@QCTRAV wrote:

Did it give you a Reference Number at the end of the application?

I've yet to hear anything from them, or recieve any sort of letter. Its been a while now...weird.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on the net 55? I applied for the revolving account and my business is one month old and not inputting my pg and received the same message...

Message 8 of 15
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Colombianking wrote:

Any update on the net 55? I applied for the revolving account and my business is one month old and not inputting my pg and received the same message...

Curious what the advantages are... and what their threshold is to apply without the PG, since I already have three Amazon cards (Chase personal, Chase business (no longer issued), and Amazon (personal)).

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll keep you informed as soon as I get a response if I get a response?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.