cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Have the Amazon Corporate Credit Line?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Have the Amazon Corporate Credit Line?

I have a non-pg Amazon Corparate Credit Line. Applied a year or so ago, and was instantly approved for 3.5K. Can't comment as to what they pulled, as it was a no-pg and i don't regularly monitor my business credit files. I have pulled my business files in the past, and know i have 4+ tradlines reporting on Equifax, Experian, and DNB. I have somewhere between 10-15 net-30s, although most don't report and are not the normal players you see people applying for in these forums. I also carry a couple Amex cards in the business name(Only one at the time of app), and a couple BLOC with banks.

My business is 2 1/2 years in business. Wish i could be more helpful as to the requirments, but if you have any questions regarding my situation at the time of app i would be glad to answer.

Message 11 of 15
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a non-pg Amazon Corparate Credit Line. Applied a year or so ago, and was instantly approved for 3.5K. Can't comment as to what they pulled, as it was a no-pg and i don't regularly monitor my business credit files. I have pulled my business files in the past, and know i have 4+ tradlines reporting on Equifax, Experian, and DNB. I have somewhere between 10-15 net-30s, although most don't report and are not the normal players you see people applying for in these forums. I also carry a couple Amex cards in the business name(Only one at the time of app), and a couple BLOC with banks.

My business is 2 1/2 years in business. Wish i could be more helpful as to the requirments, but if you have any questions regarding my situation at the time of app i would be glad to answer.

i think they hard pull EX for biz and soft personal report, i just got approved to 2.4K, (the amount i put for montly spending on amazon), my biz report has 4 tradlines and only shows up on EX and EQ, for some reason, D&B has not created a file for me yet, biz is 15 months old and lines reporting are about +-11 months old.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 12 of 15
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@QCTRAV wrote:

I actually tried to get their NET credit and got this reply.

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line. You will receive a decision on your application by mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Please write down or print this reference number:

My business is only 10 months old, could be the reason. 

I cant find a number to call. 

You need to be in business for more than 3 Years with some positive trade-lines otherwise, a personal guarantee is required.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@QCTRAV wrote:

Thank you for applying for the Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line. You will receive a decision on your application by mail in the next 7 to 10 days. Please write down or print this reference number:

That's weird, I have no business credit and was approved instantly. Not sure what the limit is yet until the mail gets here but you can try and call 1 866 634 8381

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peaceonearth wrote:

@QCTRAV wrote:

You need to be in business for more than 3 Years with some positive trade-lines otherwise, a personal guarantee is required.

As i've said, i have the corporate revolver with no pg. I'm coming up on 3 years in business in a couple months, but had it for around a year. I do have positive tradelines on all business CBs. But if 3 years is a requirement, it's looked passed for some applicants. Mine was an instant approval for 3.5K . Didn't bother applying for the net versions.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.