Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App'd for BofA Worldpoints Business

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

App'd for BofA Worldpoints Business

Had to unfreeze TU for them, they said 24-48 hours and someone would call me with an update.  

Now wondering what other TU pullers for Biz CCs I should look at while it is thawed.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: App'd for BofA Worldpoints Business

Barclay Hawaiin

Sams Club MC

Message 2 of 10
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Barclay Hawaiin

Sams Club MC

Barclay Hawaiin Pending

Message 3 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Call Blackfoot during business hours now
Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Back door
Message 5 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Good luck X2

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 10
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Back door

I did, they went through a number of questions about the business and said they were recommending it for approval and I would hear back.  Then i received an email saying

"Thank you for recent Hawaiian Airlines® Bank of Hawaii Business MasterCard® application.

We are reviewing the information you provided. We will contact you within 10 days with an update on your application status. If we require additional information to complete the application process, we will reach out to you using the contact information you provided on the application. "

Message 7 of 10
sccredit
Valued Contributor

BofA declined because of prior business delinquencies.  Didn't even pull personal (which is odd since they asked me to unfreeze)

A little back story, the business has been around 109 years, my partners and I bought it in June.  In 1993 the company had a credit card closed due to non payment of a small (less than $100) balance that was eventually paid (the former owners daughter still works for me and is full of great information lol).  Who would of thunk that BofA had a 22 year memory on something so small.

Message 8 of 10
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
Back door

I did, they went through a number of questions about the business and said they were recommending it for approval and I would hear back.  Then i received an email saying

"Thank you for recent Hawaiian Airlines® Bank of Hawaii Business MasterCard® application.

We are reviewing the information you provided. We will contact you within 10 days with an update on your application status. If we require additional information to complete the application process, we will reach out to you using the contact information you provided on the application. "

Hawaiin Airlines is still pending.  Have to send in some verification paperwork via snail mail, sent it overnight yesterday.  

Message 9 of 10
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Well got the email on Barclays Hawaii Air Business card...approved. Called in, credit limit is $20k
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.