cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apped for the BJ's Perks world for Business MC.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apped for the BJ's Perks world for Business MC.

Was told it's a tad easier to receive than the Sams's Biz MC. 

If I don't get approved, I will let things "dry out" for several months.

My personal credit is not good so this is the only other "major credit card" one can apply for without a PG.

The application is not instant and they said call back to check in a couple days. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
redneck18
Contributor

Re: Apped for the BJ's Perks world for Business MC.

I applied last Thursday, late afternoon I think. Friday around noon the same lady I spoke to on Thursday calls me to tell me I was approved. 9.4k SL. That was an answered prayer. I wish you well in getting a similar call this week.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Heck I would be happy with 1k. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

From one thread I read, it will actually ask for a PG if one is needed, since I was not asked, hopefully this means approved. Also I think commenity's underwriting dept is a little more liberal than the one at SYNCB.

Message 4 of 9
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

@Cleaningitup2016 wrote:

Was told it's a tad easier to receive than the Sams's Biz MC. 

If I don't get approved, I will let things "dry out" for several months.

My personal credit is not good so this is the only other "major credit card" one can apply for without a PG.

The application is not instant and they said call back to check in a couple days. 

Do you have to have a BJ's Business Membership To App For This Card?

Message 5 of 9
redneck18
Contributor

Yes you do. It's $50/yr. when I signed up there was some language stating I could cancel if not satisfied within so many days.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT THE??

So...I called again and was told I would receive a decission letter in the mail. Even after speaking to a supervisor.

I get the letter today, and says "we need addtional information from you", and "have tried to reach you numerous times".

No they have not...ever called my business phone. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied..said since my number was not publicly listed.

So I call them back and ask them to resubmit the app, then they said I would need to PG it.

I told them I did not need to when I applied the first time and they said well you do now. 

What a lousy company! I hope no one on here does business with them!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have been investigated by the FDIC as well!!

On Sept. 8, 2015 the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced consent agreements entered into Sept. 4, 2015, with Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank, which are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Comenity, LLC, for deceptive practices related to the marketing and servicing of credit card “add-on” products” in violation of Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.