Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank Visa Business Card approved

tag
mikey4833
Valued Member

Applied Bank Visa Business Card approved

I have a cap 1 classic spark card. $750 limit I have hardly no way of getting a decent card so I went with Applied Bank Visa Business. I posted this over in the credit card section but I think it should of been here, Does it build business credit? Or is it simply a stepping stone and nothing more? Anyone have it let me know your experience any newbees or experienced people in business credit. My business is a sole proprietorship. Online retail drop ship self defense website (another company ships for me) I have no need for business license or fictious name filing in PA because I'm a stockless retailer and I file schedule C. I have way too many inquiries I went on a app spree with already 40+ inquiries on my credit. I am screwed ain't I with my personal cards I have a BK 4 years old as well. My fico and fako scores are below.

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Applied Bank Visa Business Card approved

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
mikey4833
Valued Member

@myjourney wrote:

Congrats

Thank you it feels good to be approved for business card even though some people said I'm nuts because check it out for yourself www.appliedbank.com $125 1 time fee and the $10 a month isn't nothing to me. Its like having a fake Amex lol of course without the great service.. At least I got the prepaid cards of theirs they are the best ones there is in prepaid cards. 

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Project17
New Contributor

Keep in mind they don't report to business CRA's so if your looking for that benefit you will be disappointed.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.