Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Amex SimplyCash Plus...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Amex SimplyCash Plus...

I called Amex to find out if they could send me an offer for the SimplyCash Plus card that's not officially out yet.  The rep asked to place me on hold and when she came back she said she got permission to process my application........

Approved!!  13k SL at the lowest APR available for this card (after the 0% intro rate).  This is my business's first credit account so..... WoooHoo!

I'm typically not an Amex guy, but as a tech startup, this is perfect for my business.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Re: Applied for Amex SimplyCash Plus...

Very nice! Congrats on your approval TwistedCircuits. If you don't mind, what does your credit profile look like?
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fullstackdev wrote:
Very nice! Congrats on your approval TwistedCircuits. If you don't mind, what does your credit profile look like?

Over 760 score across the bureaus, thick file, not sure yet which CR they pulled so I can't speak to NQ's.

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@fullstackdev wrote:

Over 760 score across the bureaus, thick file, not sure yet which CR they pulled so I can't speak to NQ's.

Amex typically pulls Experian, even for their business cards.

Congrats on your approval TwistedCircuits!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fullstackdev wrote:

Amex typically pulls Experian, even for their business cards.

Congrats on your approval TwistedCircuits!

Oh man.... if they pulled EX then my NQ count is probably near 16.  Everyone seems to be pulling EX these days, I remember when everyone pulled EQ.

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh man.... if they pulled EX then my NQ count is probably near 16.  Everyone seems to be pulling EX these days, I remember when everyone pulled EQ.

Don't feel bad, where I live everybody wants to pull EX on me too. A few pull TU - nobody wants my EQ except Cap1, and that's only because they triple pull.

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Amex to find out if they could send me an offer for the SimplyCash Plus card that's not officially out yet.  The rep asked to place me on hold and when she came back she said she got permission to process my application........

Approved!!  13k SL at the lowest APR available for this card (after the 0% intro rate).  This is my business's first credit account so..... WoooHoo!

I'm typically not an Amex guy, but as a tech startup, this is perfect for my business.

Very nice, congrats on the approval !!

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the support guys!

Message 8 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on a good card 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 20
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats, looks like us regular will be promoted to this card?
Signature needs updating
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.