Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for BP MasterCard

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approval for BP MasterCard

@Anonymous wrote:

NONE!!  Just got off the phone with the rep bcus I recieved 2 different BP cards when I only applied for the mastercard...... waa told I put in 2 different apps... which I know I didnt but anywho... they sent me the regular for $1000 and mastercard for $800..... so I thought I'll ask a few question..... they dont report to anyone nor do they give a credit reference..... they chrge $10 a month just for having the mastercard, it's fuel only but can be used in any gas station..... The BP business solutions is a net 15 and the mastercard is a net 14?! This card is a waste of time............................................................................................

Told you... CLOSE!

Message 11 of 16
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Whelp I am closing this asap. Was a waste of time applying if they dont report

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

you surely did @ I was just trying to get some good apps on my profile so I can get better cards....... what else should I apply for that would report fast No Pg?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ do any of the Gas cards report? I have Wawa fleet and Conoco fleet?

Message 14 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I actually don't track or care much who reports to what so I'm the wrong person to ask.
Message 15 of 16
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

NONE!!  Just got off the phone with the rep bcus I recieved 2 different BP cards when I only applied for the mastercard...... waa told I put in 2 different apps... which I know I didnt but anywho... they sent me the regular for $1000 and mastercard for $800..... so I thought I'll ask a few question..... they dont report to anyone nor do they give a credit reference..... they chrge $10 a month just for having the mastercard, it's fuel only but can be used in any gas station..... The BP business solutions is a net 15 and the mastercard is a net 14?! This card is a waste of time............................................................................................

Yeah, I had it.  Didn't realize they charged $10 a month.   Cancelled it.  Total pain in the butt.  Not worth it.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.