Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for BP MasterCard

tag
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Approval for BP MasterCard

This morning I receive an email stating I was approved for a BP Business Solutions Universal MasterCard with the CL at $800, Was kinda shock to see I was approved with only one tradeline reporting to EXP Business, as well as D&B. I also didnt PG for the card and the business only started last month. Kinda excited but wont get to excited until I can get the card and make use of it. Its not a huge CL but its a good size to get started with

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approval for BP MasterCard

@dariusc93 wrote:

This morning I receive an email stating I was approved for a BP Business Solutions Universal MasterCard with the CL at $800, Was kinda shock to see I was approved with only one tradeline reporting to EXP Business, as well as D&B. I also didnt PG for the card and the business only started last month. Kinda excited but wont get to excited until I can get the card and make use of it. Its not a huge CL but its a good size to get started with

I believe if that's like the chevron mastercard you can' actually use it like a regular mastercard, it's only for fuel and services like oil changes.

I HATE the bank... they were a disaster to deal with and payments are due every 7-21 days depending what you are approved for... I closed all my accounts.

Hope your experience is better.

Message 2 of 16
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@dariusc93 wrote:

I believe if that's like the chevron mastercard you can' actually use it like a regular mastercard, it's only for fuel and services like oil changes.

I HATE the bank... they were a disaster to deal with and payments are due every 7-21 days depending what you are approved for... I closed all my accounts.

I only plan on using this card for fuel, but the payments wouldnt be to big of a problem. 

Message 3 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@dariusc93 wrote:

Excellent, grats on your new card Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you apply for the Bjs card? and for your business to be so new getting the approval was great!!

Message 5 of 16
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@dariusc93 wrote:

Yes.

Message 6 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Thanks for the info I might try as well without PG. Amazon Net 55 approved me pretty fast with no PG.
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the same thing NO PG and i believe you can only use for gas but that's fine with me..... another trade on my report!!!

Message 8 of 16
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Do anyone know what report BP reports too? 

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

NONE!!  Just got off the phone with the rep bcus I recieved 2 different BP cards when I only applied for the mastercard...... waa told I put in 2 different apps... which I know I didnt but anywho... they sent me the regular for $1000 and mastercard for $800..... so I thought I'll ask a few question..... they dont report to anyone nor do they give a credit reference..... they chrge $10 a month just for having the mastercard, it's fuel only but can be used in any gas station..... The BP business solutions is a net 15 and the mastercard is a net 14?! This card is a waste of time............................................................................................

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.