cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Valued Contributor

Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Applied by using the leaked link.  Went to review.  Today received an email, application approved.  40,000 AA points after first purchase.  I hope it does not show up in personal credit report.  TransUnion is pulled.

10-30-2017 9-36-47 PM.jpg

Image result for bank of america cash rewards
7 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Congrats -- hope it doesn't report but definitely post your results.

I believe the leaked link is no longer valid/they pulled it?

My family flies AA constantly but they're always complaining -- maybe this will help with the hellaciously terrible boarding process?

FICO8FICO8Visit:
03/1710/17My 11
Rules to
Credit
Rebuilding
550EX
570TU
559EQ
710EX
699TU
734EQ
Valued Contributor

ABCD2199 wrote:

Congrats -- hope it doesn't report but definitely post your results.

I believe the leaked link is no longer valid/they pulled it?

My family flies AA constantly but they're always complaining -- maybe this will help with the hellaciously terrible boarding process?

The leaked app link has expired.  I think the approval rate seems low.  I was denied for the Arrival + card with 60,000 bonus.  I did not want to recon since I did not want anohter personal card.  The rep I spoke to said I had too much credit line open and too many cards.  Barclay does not like it.  I guess I'll need to close some more cards, and decrease my total credit line.  I believe a total of $250,000 to $300,000 is a sweet range.  Do not want to go beyond that range.  Then it is hard to apply for new cards.

Valued Contributor

Bronze what was your business income? I just applied for my first business app  (Citi AADvantage Business) and I put down 1k of business income and 1 year in buiness and was instantly declined.  Not sure if it was due to my credit score or just only having such small business income.  

BOA Cash Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, CITI AADvantage Platinum, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards , Cap One Quicksilver, Lendup L card, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.
Valued Contributor

I think it is hard to justify a $10k biz credit card with a $1k annual business income.  I think a normal business would need to get more than $50k annual revenue to start.  It needs to be a real business, not just a side job doing yard sale at eBay.  Of course folks can make up some stories, that is a totally different thing.  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

n Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

The only reason on the rejection was unpaid deliquency.  They approved me for a personal AADvantage with 11,500 limit with the same deliquencies.  I did notice my Experian went from 708 to 698 for a couple of days and then went back up to 708 again.  It appears it was 698 when I applied.  I am not certain why it went down.  Could be a reason or maybe with low business income they are more stringent.  

BOA Cash Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, CITI AADvantage Platinum, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards , Cap One Quicksilver, Lendup L card, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.
Frequent Contributor

Re: n Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Chase gave me $6500 in business credit for a business that has an annual income of $13,000 and has been around for 3 years. Way more than I need. No idea why they gave me so much. 

Senior Contributor

Re: n Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

I put down $200 for business income, less than a year in business with Amex. Last business CC approved was $12,600 and the other $9000. Lol
FICO 8 Scores EQ=754 TU=779 EX=769 (INQ) EQ=19 TU=15 EX=15 TCL=$546,200