Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Chase Ink Cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Chase Ink Cash

Congrats! Have the Chase Business Ink Cash Card since 2006 and I love it. The rewards have been very fruitful.
Message 11 of 12
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved Chase Ink Cash

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

I am debating what to do since I had a firm require me to form a SM-LLC in order to get paid for work already done, saying that my sole proprietor biz was no good.

I opened a new bank account for the LLC, but haven't opened up credit cards for the LLC. I have an old incarnation of the Ink, the old Biz Freedom, and the old Biz Amazon Visa.

Late reply and I'm not an expert on business taxes and the like; however, if you're going to continue using the LLC (and in my estimation you might as well if you've gone through the hassle of setting it up or converting your sole proprietorship: more paperwork but definitely benefits later if you do anything serious with it which sounds like you do), isn't it best practice to setup a seperate card as well for expenses for the LLC?  I don't know in the conversion case if the old cards transfer over as an LLC is legally a seperate entity.  

My theory, if you can afford the inquiries, explain to Chase what's happening and they'll likely be happy to furnish new cards for the LLC on a PG anyway given your relationship.  That and probably do some research too haha.

        
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.