Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved For Chase Ink Cash

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Approved For Chase Ink Cash

@Nstark wrote:

I got approved for the Ink Cash in Mid annual. My online account shows both my freedom and the business card points and the ability to go into the Ultimate Rewards Portal on each.

In addition, the statement lists and explains that it is actually points like Freedom which is very nice.

Do you have the option to actually transfer the points to your freedom card?  If that was possible, that would be the ideal set up.  Ink Cash, Ink Bold/Plus and the Freedom card.  When the annual fee for my Plus card kicks in I might apply.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 11 of 25
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Can you transfer the Ink Cash rewards to UR points?

thanks

IIRC and someone correct me if i'm wrong but cash and classic can't be transferred they are basically cash back cards 

Only Plus and Bold earn UR points 

The Ink Classic for sure earns UR points.  They are just downgraded, like Freedom UR points.  The reason I was asking about the Ink Cash was because of the 2X restaurant bonus.  The Ink Plus, Bold and Classic don't have that category bonus.  They have hotels I think.  That combo could replace or compliment the CSP IMO.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 12 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

IIRC and someone correct me if i'm wrong but cash and classic can't be transferred they are basically cash back cards 

The Ink Classic for sure earns UR points.  They are just downgraded, like Freedom UR points.  The reason I was asking about the Ink Cash was because of the 2X restaurant bonus.  The Ink Plus, Bold and Classic don't have that category bonus.  They have hotels I think.  That combo could replace or compliment the CSP IMO.

I stand corrected the classic earns

• 1:1 Point Transfer to participating partners
  • Thaks flowfaster 
Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

Nope, they earn UR points just like all Ink cards. You can transfer at will between any Chase UR earning card (like CSP or other Inks). The added benefit of the Ink Cash (besides the no AF) is it's the only business card that allows you to take a statement credit or request a check from Chase for the points at $0.01 per point. Not a good deal so not sure why someone would do that. 

Message 14 of 25
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

Nope, they earn UR points just like all Ink cards. You can transfer at will between any Chase UR earning card (like CSP or other Inks). The added benefit of the Ink Cash (besides the no AF) is it's the only business card that allows you to take a statement credit or request a check from Chase for the points at $0.01 per point. Not a good deal so not sure why someone would do that. 

@scenery_guy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

So just to be absolutely sure. The Ink Cash earns UR points?  If I had say, the Ink Cash and the Ink Plus, could I transfer the points to my Ink Plus and then to southwest?

Message 15 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@scenery_guy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

@scenery_guy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

thanks

So just to be absolutely sure. The Ink Cash earns UR points?  If I had say, the Ink Cash and the Ink Plus, could I transfer the points to my Ink Plus and then to southwest?

Yes, that's correct. A few days ago I transferred all of my points from 2013 from all of my Ink cards to my CSP. I could have transferred them all to my Plus if I had wanted. One of the cards I transferred from was my Ink Cash. 

Message 16 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ scenery_guy 

Is the cash card 1.1 redemption as well?

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 17 of 25
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@ scenery_guy 

It's only 1.1 transfer to mileage programs if you have an Ink Plus, Bold or CSP.

The cash card still has 1.1 cash redemption/statement credit.  The Ink Cash, like the Freedom cards needs to be linked to an annual fee UR earning card to transfer 1.1MM.

Message 18 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ scenery_guy 

It's only 1.1 transfer to mileage programs if you have an Ink Plus, Bold or CSP.

The cash card still has 1.1 cash redemption/statement credit.  The Ink Cash, like the Freedom cards needs to be linked to an annual fee UR earning card to transfer 1.1MM.

You sort of answered my question but not sure you did ....I'm not interested in cash value at all as I have more than enough of those so every card I get now are strictly travel related.

I know from what scenery said that he transferred all Ink points.

I also know that they have to be transferred to mileage programs before booking flight which I'm not at all concerned with... I more interested in taking Freedom CSP and all Ink cards and rolling into one program if I so desire 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 19 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ scenery_guy 

You sort of answered my question but not sure you did ....I'm not interested in cash value at all as I have more than enough of those so every card I get now are strictly travel related.

I know from what scenery said that he transferred all Ink points.

I also know that they have to be transferred to mileage programs before booking flight which I'm not at all concerned with... I more interested in taking Freedom CSP and all Ink cards and rolling into one program if I so desire 

Yes, that you can do. I decided to roll all of my points earned last year into my CSP. From there I can transfer to any of the UR partners as needed. I could have left them as is with each card retaining the points earned but I wanted to start year off fresh on my Ink cards. I am actually planning on closing my Cash and Bold and moving over the credit limit from the Cash to my Plus. I will wait a while then apply for the Cash again and get it in the Visa format. Should be a new product so I should get the bonus again. I am in no rush to do that so if I close now I will reapply in January 2015. Chase is a slow churn and they are my primary bank - so no rushing the churn for 25K UR points. Not worth making them mad. 

Below is a shot of my UR accounts. The first Ink is the Cash, the second is the Bold and the third is the Plus. Not bad for a one year haul. 

chase UR.jpg

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.