myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Approved For Chase Ink Cash

@scenery_guy wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ scenery_guy 

Is the cash card 1.1 redemption as well?

It's only 1.1 transfer to mileage programs if you have an Ink Plus, Bold or CSP.

The cash card still has 1.1 cash redemption/statement credit.  The Ink Cash, like the Freedom cards needs to be linked to an annual fee UR earning card to transfer 1.1MM.

You sort of answered my question but not sure you did ....I'm not interested in cash value at all as I have more than enough of those so every card I get now are strictly travel related.

I know from what scenery said that he transferred all Ink points.

I also know that they have to be transferred to mileage programs before booking flight which I'm not at all concerned with... I more interested in taking Freedom CSP and all Ink cards and rolling into one program if I so desire 

Yes, that you can do. I decided to roll all of my points earned last year into my CSP. From there I can transfer to any of the UR partners as needed. I could have left them as is with each card retaining the points earned but I wanted to start year off fresh on my Ink cards. I am actually planning on closing my Cash and Bold and moving over the credit limit from the Cash to my Plus. I will wait a while then apply for the Cash again and get it in the Visa format. Should be a new product so I should get the bonus again. I am in no rush to do that so if I close now I will reapply in January 2015. Chase is a slow churn and they are my primary bank - so no rushing the churn for 25K UR points. Not worth making them mad. 

Below is a shot of my UR accounts. The first Ink is the Cash, the second is the Bold and the third is the Plus. Not bad for a one year haul. 

chase UR.jpg

Thanks you answered my question and yes nice point accumulation for the year 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 25
Open123
Super Contributor

I see some nice vacations in your future, SceneryGuy!

Message 22 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

I see some nice vacations in your future, SceneryGuy!

You bet. Kinda busy being scenery_guy now and have Superbowl projects end of this year so I need to decide and book soon. You should see my AMEX point totals as well as my Delta and American mile stash. Out of control. Hotel points looking great too across my cards and the DW cards. 

Speaking of vacation how was your trip to Disney and your stay at the Swan? Hope you have a great time!

Message 23 of 25
Open123
Super Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

Speaking of vacation how was your trip to Disney and your stay at the Swan? Hope you have a great time!

Had a great time!  Thanks for the recommendation.  We were very happy with the Swan, especially me, since it finished my final year to make my Lifetime SPG Platinum official. 

I just couldn't get over how large it is!  There's no way to see everything.  I had no idea it was it's own city.  We had so much fun, and will return at least every other year.

Message 24 of 25
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.