Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved For Chase Ink

tag
Johnnyblaze1986
Valued Member

Approved For Chase Ink

Just applied for and was approved for the Chase Ink Cash for $12,500. I was getting ready for the 7-10 days business decision, and having to call in for the interview, but instead it was an instant approval Smiley Happy

This is my second credit card with chase. I was approved for a CSP in September of last year, and open a checking account with them in January. I'm not sure if that's the reason I was instantly approved, but I'm glad I did not have to call in Smiley Happy

As far as real experian fico ( I think that's who they pulled), I don't know. My way of thinking is, as long I get the best rate when I applied, then I have excellent credit. I try no to get to caught with fico scores, but credit. com and Credit Sesame both have me at 802, and that's powered by experian

Current Score: EX: 802 TU: 793 EQ: 790 / Last App: 04/11/2014 / In the garden until I find a house I like.

Citi Dividend $14,000Amex Blue Cash Preferred $14,000Chase Ink Cash $12,500Sallie Mae $12,500BOA Business Cash Back Rewards $10,000Chase Sapphire Preferred $8,500 Capital One Quicksilver $1,000     
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved For Chase Ink

Congrats on getting the instant decision!  That's encouraging to hear!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great approval! Congrats.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.