cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BJ'S Wholesale Club World for Business Mastercard!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for BJ'S Wholesale Club World for Business Mastercard!!!

Even though you changed the name are you still dba the old name? I previously inquired about this as I was making some changes to my LLC and I was told it could be done. I don't do any of my own business filings or anything so I'm not sure what the process is, but it can be done. 

Message 21 of 59
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Put our App in This morning NO PG

Approved for 10K

Message 22 of 59
ABC123TLC
Contributor

I called and asked for 20K instead of the 10K they offered

I told them we already have a costco membership for 20K (No Pg)

and I would like to match the limit for utlization reasons...

I was told to fax in on company letter head.... I did

the waiting game begins

Sams CLub still wont give it to us! Smiley Sad

Message 23 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't established business credit yet so I wasn't surprised they asked for a pg. When the called me back the next day I told the woman to cancel my app because I didn't want to pg. I just can't afford any pulls right now.  I'm not sure why they called me back yesterday to verify my business name. Whatever database they use pulls up my name when the enter my ein instead of the business name. 

I was then told because of that I would need a pg and again I declined. The woman said ok and she would finish processing my app. I'm guessing I will get the denial letter I was waiting on before. I was in BJ's yesterday and see they are promoting the cards pretty heavily now. 

Message 24 of 59
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Just make sure you have a corpate credit file...

Experian BIN, DUNS, already established

Message 25 of 59
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Anyone having trouble using this card online?

I keep getting declines for the AVS information not matching -- but I know I've entered the correct billing address and zip code.

When I call customer service they just keep telling me that they see no restrictions on the account and maybe I could have the merchant phone them to manually authorize the transaction if it won't go through their system. They verify that the billing address and zip is correct in their system and say it must be a systems issue with the merchant.

Well, I've been declined for a zip mismatch at several different unrelated merchants.

Other than that the card seems fine -- except that the online activity just shows "BANKCARD PURCHASE TRANSACTION" for every transaction unless you click on each one individually to see the merchant name.

Message 26 of 59
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@bostonte wrote:

Anyone having trouble using this card online?

I keep getting declines for the AVS information not matching -- but I know I've entered the correct billing address and zip code.

When I call customer service they just keep telling me that they see no restrictions on the account and maybe I could have the merchant phone them to manually authorize the transaction if it won't go through their system. They verify that the billing address and zip is correct in their system and say it must be a systems issue with the merchant.

Well, I've been declined for a zip mismatch at several different unrelated merchants.

Other than that the card seems fine -- except that the online activity just shows "BANKCARD PURCHASE TRANSACTION" for every transaction unless you click on each one individually to see the merchant name.

is your billing and business address 2 different addresses? I sometimes find that I have to use the other zip code (I've had this happen with amex with individual cards on an account that didn't get updated correctly with the whole account but not so far with my bj card)

Message 27 of 59
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Nope. Both the same.
Message 28 of 59
NY2014
Established Contributor

Congrats again CA I got mine last week . Took it for a test ride lol $15k I do remember you directed me to BJs
Congrats all
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 29 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandman2435 wrote:

Applyed over the phone yesterday for BJ'S Wholesale Club World for Business MasterCard..NO PG!!..approved for 15K!!!

Wow.. I just put in an application in today via phone LOL..  Hopefully I get approved.

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.