cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BJ'S Wholesale Club World for Business Mastercard!!!

tag
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for BJ'S Wholesale Club World for Business Mastercard!!!

@chbartel wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

I would think they would leave a message if I don't answer, so I gess I will see...

update on this one, I got $20k no PG!

Now I need to target Sam's club. They run it through Synchrony Bank which isn't as liberable yet....I have 2500 with Amazon and 1500 with Lowes.  I may wait 4-6 months for these to all report before applying at Sams club....

Whats your business credit like? How long in business, number of tradelines, paydex score, how high of tradelines do you have reporting? 

Message 41 of 59
chbartel
Regular Contributor

Highest tradeline before this was 7500 but have several in the 2500 to 3000 range that are St leastb6 months old.
Business 4 years old. No late payments.

I don't know paydex score. Have 5 trades reporting on d and b but I know more than that on equifax and experian
Message 42 of 59
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@chbartel wrote:
Highest tradeline before this was 7500 but have several in the 2500 to 3000 range that are St leastb6 months old.

I don't know paydex score. Have 5 trades reporting on d and b but I know more than that on equifax and experian

Congrats. Could you provide the vendors or creditors you use and if you PG with any of them? Trying to avoid PG anything to keep complete separation between me and the corp so I do have several tradelines and looking to add on and use for several months before attempting to apply for any card thats dont require a PG 

Message 43 of 59
chbartel
Regular Contributor

@dariusc93 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

Congrats. Could you provide the vendors or creditors you use and if you PG with any of them? Trying to avoid PG anything to keep complete separation between me and the corp so I do have several tradelines and looking to add on and use for several months before attempting to apply for any card thats dont require a PG 

Here is what I have so far.  The Menards one I thought I was approved for, but they were confused with my approval for the Cotsco line...I will do application again in 4-5 months after I have good reporting of the Cotsco line.  I'll ask for $10k, but will ask to increase my Cotsco line to $15k first.     I had some smaller trades, such as Quils and other small lines to start, but it seems after 2 years in business and foot in door at Amazon, Wex, I started getting approvals on almost everything moving forward. I got appoved for BP Gas for $3k, but realized they charge $10/month, so I canceled that card.

The ones below with no credit limit are ones I am applying for in the future. I can't sem to crack Dell yet, but will try in 4-6 months.   I think the Cotsco and the BJ's $20k limiti will really help my lines grow quickly.  

Name of CompanyWhen receivedIssuing bankcurrent credit limit
Staples2/15/2015Citi Bank$700.00
Cotsco2/1/2015Capital One Business$7,500.00
Amazon7/1/2014Synchrony Bank(SYNCB)$2,500.00
BJ's business mastercard3/26/2015Comenity Capital Ban$20,000.00
Home Depot3/1/2015Citi Bank$2,000.00
Lowes3/1/2015Synchrony Bank$1,500.00
Wex fleet services6/1/2014Wex$3,200.00
Shell3/10/2015Citi Bank$3,000.00
http://www.mscdirect.com/3/15/2015MSC Direct$1,000.00
Chevron Texeco3/20/2015Fleetcor$1,200.00
Tiger Direct3/1/2015  don't remember
Fedex3/1/2015Fedex 
Citgo3/22/2015Wex$2,500.00
Exxon Mobile Citi Bank 
Sams Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank 
Menards Capital One Business 
https://www.myrepublicbank.com/business-credit-card.htm   
BestBuy   
Dell   
Ikea   
Midas   
Message 44 of 59
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@chbartel wrote:

@dariusc93 wrote:

@chbartel wrote:

Here is what I have so far.  The Menards one I thought I was approved for, but they were confused with my approval for the Cotsco line...I will do application again in 4-5 months after I have good reporting of the Cotsco line.  I'll ask for $10k, but will ask to increase my Cotsco line to $15k first.     I had some smaller trades, such as Quils and other small lines to start, but it seems after 2 years in business and foot in door at Amazon, Wex, I started getting approvals on almost everything moving forward. I got appoved for BP Gas for $3k, but realized they charge $10/month, so I canceled that card.

The ones below with no credit limit are ones I am applying for in the future. I can't sem to crack Dell yet, but will try in 4-6 months.   I think the Cotsco and the BJ's $20k limiti will really help my lines grow quickly.  

Name of CompanyWhen receivedIssuing bankcurrent credit limit
Staples2/15/2015Citi Bank$700.00
Cotsco2/1/2015Capital One Business$7,500.00
Amazon7/1/2014Synchrony Bank(SYNCB)$2,500.00
BJ's business mastercard3/26/2015Comenity Capital Ban$20,000.00
Home Depot3/1/2015Citi Bank$2,000.00
Lowes3/1/2015Synchrony Bank$1,500.00
Wex fleet services6/1/2014Wex$3,200.00
Shell3/10/2015Citi Bank$3,000.00
http://www.mscdirect.com/3/15/2015MSC Direct$1,000.00
Chevron Texeco3/20/2015Fleetcor$1,200.00
Tiger Direct3/1/2015  don't remember
Fedex3/1/2015Fedex 
Citgo3/22/2015Wex$2,500.00
Exxon Mobile Citi Bank 
Sams Club Mastercard Synchrony Bank 
Menards Capital One Business 
https://www.myrepublicbank.com/business-credit-card.htm   
BestBuy   
Dell   
Ikea   
Midas   

Wow. No PG on those cards?

Message 45 of 59
chbartel
Regular Contributor

Correct
Message 46 of 59
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do anybody know what report comenity pull...... DnB, Exp, Equ???

Supposedly I'll know in 7-10 business days.

They are a stickler that your phone number must match what's in the report they pull. If your app fails processing for some reason, you also cannot reapply for 60 days. (grumble, grumble, grumble)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 47 of 59
ecb
New Contributor

If there are no locations in our state can we still apply?

Message 48 of 59
chbartel
Regular Contributor

Yes. None in my state but I will utilize whole on vacation in Florida several times a year
Message 49 of 59
ecb
New Contributor

Ok awesome so do I just apply for membership online and then call in the app??

Message 50 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.