Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Bjs mastercard but?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Bjs mastercard but?????

So I was approved for Bjs Mastercard with $1000.... what should I do now? I have Costco for $10,000.. Should I call in to recon?

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Bjs mastercard but?????

Comenity is not known to recon but it won't hurt for you to call...

Message 2 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update............... called comenity was told to fax a request on company letterhead, faxed in the request yesterday, got a call today credit limit went from 1k to 7k......

Message 3 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update............... called comenity was told to fax a request on company letterhead, faxed in the request yesterday, got a call today credit limit went from 1k to 7k......

Nice.. Congrats.  

Message 4 of 37
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Nice, going to try it and see what happens.

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 5 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@centurioncredit wrote:

Nice, going to try it and see what happens.

You will probably get approved.  I got approved also...  

Message 6 of 37
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Called to cli and was asked to fax in letter with desired credit amount for review, what should be a reasonable cli request to ask and will they approve whats requested?

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 7 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@centurioncredit wrote:

Called to cli and was asked to fax in letter with desired credit amount for review, what should be a reasonable cli request to ask and will they approve whats requested?

Ask for 25k and they will counter.  You have nothing to lose...

Message 8 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I told them I have Costco with a 10k limit and hoping that they can match or come close to it..They went from 1k to 7k... I'm not sure if you should go with a really high limit now try 10k you can always request another increase within a few months......

Message 9 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you get approved for? and what does your experian business file look like?

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.