cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - $20000 limit + 30000 bonus miles

tag
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Approved for CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - $20000 limit + 30000 bonus miles

Approved for the Citi Business AAdvantage card. Pulled EQ - score is around 730-740. Happy to not be on a Citi blacklist - had a couple cards CO about 8-9 years ago with them. (They 1099-C'd me a couple years later) 

Slowly rounding off my travel card portfolio - have the Alaska Air card, Starwood Amex, and now the AA card. Next year will be Hyatt, Hilton, and JetBlue!

Citi approval.png

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - $20000 limit + 30000 bonus miles

Congrats on the approval.  Wish you had checked here first and asked about offers.  There is a 50K miles offer available.  You can ask Citi to see of they will match but they are not known for doing so.

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - $20000 limit + 30000 bonus miles

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval.  Wish you had checked here first and asked about offers.  There is a 50K miles offer available.  You can ask Citi to see of they will match but they are not known for doing so.

+1....

Always pays to research just a bit here on the forums, but regardless, congrats on the card approval!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Hmm, I didn't think about looking for that here. That might be a good idea for a new forum topic or sticky Smiley Happy

I usually check The Points Guy or Doctor of Credit, but didn't see the 50K offer anywhere else. I'll be sure to check before the next app spree Smiley Happy

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyryan wrote:

Hmm, I didn't think about looking for that here. That might be a good idea for a new forum topic or sticky Smiley Happy

I usually check The Points Guy or Doctor of Credit, but didn't see the 50K offer anywhere else. I'll be sure to check before the next app spree Smiley Happy

The best place to check for offers is FlyerTalk.  They are the ones that find offers that are better than current public ones

Message 5 of 6
trubliever82
Regular Contributor

congrats..I plan on appying for this after the 1st of November. Hopefully I can get a similar limit.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.