cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

tag
christopherb222
Established Member

Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

Today I got approved for $3000 on a conoco phillips fleet card and a $1500 amazon business line of credit with NO PG. Only EIN number !! I do have a well established Paydex of 80 and I had no idea I had an Equifax small business credit report, but upon paying $15 to pull it I have 3 accounts that have reported perfectly. 

So there is credit out there with NO PG.....

Christopher

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

Hey Congrats to you! I bet it was exciting to realize that you had built enough credit without PG. That's cool that you also had an EQ and didn't realize it.  I didn't even realize that small biz could have an EQ, so thanks for sharing that tidbit Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 25
annielorie
Valued Contributor

What kind of credit does your business have that equifax generated report?

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 3 of 25
christopherb222
Established Member

I had three capital one "business" credit cards. Sure they reported to personal and all had $1000 limits, but they also reported to Equifax. I also have a conoco fleet card and they report there too.

Also two days ago I was approved for a Exxon universal fleet card $4000 limit with no PG either. 

Yesterday I was approved for $1000 with Lowes business with no PG either.....thats 4 NO PG credit lines in two weeks. 

All I did was build up 5 trade lines with DNB and then use capital one to report to a bureau and no it seems like my business credit it taking off!!!

Any questions just ask away.. I don't mind helping others

Christopher

Message 4 of 25
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Thanks Chritopher Im gonna have many for you as soon as I finish with Experian on personal CR.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 5 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

How long does your EIN show you in business and is revenue over a million?

Message 6 of 25
christopherb222
Established Member

EIN is 3 years old. Revenue is only $46k. Just something small on the side.

Chris
Message 7 of 25
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@christopherb222 wrote:

I had three capital one "business" credit cards. Sure they reported to personal and all had $1000 limits, but they also reported to Equifax. I also have a conoco fleet card and they report there too.

Also two days ago I was approved for a Exxon universal fleet card $4000 limit with no PG either. 

Yesterday I was approved for $1000 with Lowes business with no PG either.....thats 4 NO PG credit lines in two weeks. 

All I did was build up 5 trade lines with DNB and then use capital one to report to a bureau and no it seems like my business credit it taking off!!!

Any questions just ask away.. I don't mind helping others

Christopher

All approved with no recon ?.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 8 of 25
MrE2005

Was the approval done instantly online or did you have to wait through the mail or call?

Thanks by the way this is information is really helpful.

Starting 4/2018 Score: Ex: 677 TU: 679 EQ: 684
Current Score: Ex: 677 TU: 679 EQ: 684
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 25
Dishpro
Regular Contributor

There are many companies that will grant credit without a PG. you have to establish a payees of 80 or better then start apping. No spree's but slowly establish your credit standing. It takes time but one day you will be established to a point where they will ask for a PG, but after saying no they will still approve you.

Starting Score:
Current Score: FICO TU 725 FICO EQ 735 EX 754
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.