cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

tag
Project17
New Contributor

Re: Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

It's a $129 for the year and you get one report a month.. At one point they did have a monthly plan but they have done away with that.. $129 for the year isn't bad at all even with only one report a month since you really don't need more then that.

Message 21 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Project17 wrote:

It's a $129 for the year and you get one report a month.. At one point they did have a monthly plan but they have done away with that.. $129 for the year isn't bad at all even with only one report a month since you really don't need more then that.

Again with the awesome info. Thanks for posting. Think I will shoot over there and check it out. I see initially they have 4 lines for me, must be my AMEX and Chase accounts. How detailed are the reports? 

Message 22 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

In terms of who is reporting there is very little detail its just going to list it as something like misc. credit line finincial services or something like that along with your high balance and current balance and any lates etc.

Message 23 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Project17 wrote:

In terms of who is reporting there is very little detail its just going to list it as something like misc. credit line finincial services or something like that along with your high balance and current balance and any lates etc.

Still better see this than nothing. I already know I have zero lates and I could almost fill in the rest. Still I have no idea how my AMEX revolver or my Chase Ink Bold reports. Other than credit cards and office phone and internet I should not have anything else. 

Message 24 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

Usually phone, internet, and cable companies won't report  your payments.. Cell phone bills will though.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.