cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

tag
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

what is pg?
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I was wondering did you give personal info for the Capital One cards? Also how long did it take for you to get a good score once you got ur D&B number?

Message 12 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I was wondering did you give personal info for the Capital One cards? Also how long did it take for you to get a good score once you got ur D&B number?

Almost 99% of the time the "Big" Banks these days are going to require PG unless you get up into the Millions or a very long owned company that has always been running good profit. 

Capital One not only requires PG, but they report monthly to the person that Pg'd it...

American Express, Chase, etc. require PG but they will not report to personal credit unless you are defaulting.

Message 13 of 25
christopherb222
Established Member

I did not give a duns number to cap one. They actually started to report to dun which created the account for me. about 8 months after I opened the cap one I checked for my business on dun and there it wareport cap one reporting it created the account for me. 

I now have 7 business lines and only had to PG the chaise ink, my chase business line of credit  ($5000) and my cap one cards. 

Chris

Message 14 of 25
toppers555
Established Contributor

Capitol one is same way I was able to establish a Dun ,and busniess credit report.  

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 15 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@christopherb222 wrote:

Today I got approved for $3000 on a conoco phillips fleet card and a $1500 amazon business line of credit with NO PG. Only EIN number !! I do have a well established Paydex of 80 and I had no idea I had an Equifax small business credit report, but upon paying $15 to pull it I have 3 accounts that have reported perfectly. 

So there is credit out there with NO PG.....

Christopher

How did you score a small business report for $15? Please advise as I just looked and it's $99.95 for a one time report. 

Message 16 of 25
christopherb222
Established Member

Wow I just saw that. I signed up quite a long time ago. They bill be $15 a month and and I pull a new report each day. No way the price went up that much. I'd call them. Cause they just billed me on the 4th for $15.95. The credit report has a lot of info on it too.

Chris

Message 17 of 25
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@christopherb222 wrote:

Wow I just saw that. I signed up quite a long time ago. They bill be $15 a month and and I pull a new report each day. No way the price went up that much. I'd call them. Cause they just billed me on the 4th for $15.95. The credit report has a lot of info on it too.

Chris

I'm thinking $15 was for the EQ Business Report not for D&B?

Message 18 of 25
Project17
New Contributor

You can view your DNB file for free via the Iupdate. It doesn't show the score but does show the trade lines and if they are on time or late.. Really no need to see the score  its irrelevant any way. Just want to see everything paid on time.

Experien and equifax you have to pay for. At one point Experian had some sort of monthly plan but I believe you have to pay for 3 months at a time now. Although if you get declined for credit and they pulled one of them you can get a free report.

Message 19 of 25
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@christopherb222 wrote:

Chris

Awesome info, thanks. I'll keep poking around and see if I can find a link or something. Almost worth signing up for three months if it's $15 a month just to keep an eye on my business report as well. 

Thanks Chris!

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.