New Contributor
Project17

Re: Approved for Conoco & Amazon with no PG today!!

It's a $129 for the year and you get one report a month.. At one point they did have a monthly plan but they have done away with that.. $129 for the year isn't bad at all even with only one report a month since you really don't need more then that.

Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Project17 wrote:

It's a $129 for the year and you get one report a month.. At one point they did have a monthly plan but they have done away with that.. $129 for the year isn't bad at all even with only one report a month since you really don't need more then that.

Again with the awesome info. Thanks for posting. Think I will shoot over there and check it out. I see initially they have 4 lines for me, must be my AMEX and Chase accounts. How detailed are the reports? 

New Contributor
Project17

In terms of who is reporting there is very little detail its just going to list it as something like misc. credit line finincial services or something like that along with your high balance and current balance and any lates etc.

Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Project17 wrote:

In terms of who is reporting there is very little detail its just going to list it as something like misc. credit line finincial services or something like that along with your high balance and current balance and any lates etc.

Still better see this than nothing. I already know I have zero lates and I could almost fill in the rest. Still I have no idea how my AMEX revolver or my Chase Ink Bold reports. Other than credit cards and office phone and internet I should not have anything else. 

New Contributor
Project17

Usually phone, internet, and cable companies won't report  your payments.. Cell phone bills will though.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+