Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Ink+!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Ink+!

Hurray! I honestly wasn't sure if I would get approved since it's my first busines card but I'm glad that I did. 

Quick question - the hard pulls show up on my personal account (was expecting that since I put myself as sole proprietor) but I was wondering if the account will show up on my personal credit report or somewhere else. Also, will this card count against the 5/24 Chase rule? I don't really see myself applying for anything else anytime soon, just curious.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Ink+!

First of all congrats!! I was up for an approval but got hit by 5/24 when they applied it to business cards in May.

So, yes it does count towards 5/24, but Chase business cards to not report to personal credit.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

First of all congrats!! I was up for an approval but got hit by 5/24 when they applied it to business cards in May.

So, yes it does count towards 5/24, but Chase business cards to not report to personal credit.

I had no idea the 5/24 got extended to their business cards. That's interesting though because I have a corporate card through my regular job...makes me think Chase would count that under 5/24 as well, which means I'd be at 4 out of 5. Guess my next Chase card better be a winner Smiley Wink

Thanks for the info!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hurray! I honestly wasn't sure if I would get approved since it's my first busines card but I'm glad that I did. 

Quick question - the hard pulls show up on my personal account (was expecting that since I put myself as sole proprietor) but I was wondering if the account will show up on my personal credit report or somewhere else. Also, will this card count against the 5/24 Chase rule? I don't really see myself applying for anything else anytime soon, just curious.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.