cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for WEX Fleet Card

tag
Marketingchick

Approved for WEX Fleet Card

Applied on the 10th and recieved a email I as approved today! Pretty darn excited since this will be my 1st card for my NEW business Smiley Happy

The Marketing Chick
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for WEX Fleet Card

@Marketingchick wrote:

Applied on the 10th and recieved a email I as approved today! Pretty darn excited since this will be my 1st card for my NEW business Smiley Happy

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!!! I got CLD under further review. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 3 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 9
Marketingchick

Thanks so much im excited to be here and learn! You guys posts have help me soooo muchHeart

The Marketing Chick
Message 5 of 9
mscookie30

Great job,  I applied for the WEX, Lowes, Home Depot and Staples through my business only. Lowes and Homes Depot denied, Staples approved ($1000) and WEX is asking for  a personal guarantee.  I really did not want to use a personl guarantee but should I?  You guys help would be greatly apprecited.  If I use my personal information does anyone know what report they pull.  My Experian is 705, Equifax 689, Transunion 695

Message 6 of 9
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Marketingchick wrote:

Congrats on the approval!

I see several of these business offerings and debate them...  why do folks opt for fleet cards when a regular Visa/MC will do, and often provide rewards/rebates?

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing...Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If this is the same company that does fleetcor mc and chevron mc RUN AWAY

The billing is terrible, they are terrrible, everything is terrible!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.