cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

@woodyman100wrote:

@pizza1

Got the call today.

Approved for the CC $10k at 11.4%

Approved for the BLOC $5k at 14.9%

Should have it all set up in the next couple of weeks

Congrats woody! Did the pull TU for all three? And if you don’t mind can you give us data points? Also, did you apply with membership or after having your biz bank account with them?

I’m going to setup mine too. I just noticed they asked for biz license and I need to renew mine this week before applying.

Message 11 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@woodyman100wrote:

@pizza1

Got the call today.

Approved for the CC $10k at 11.4%

Approved for the BLOC $5k at 14.9%

Should have it all set up in the next couple of weeks

@woodyman100, thats super fantastic!!! you should post it in the biz section for data points for others!!  List out your data as well, scores, time it took, etcc...congrats to you!! 

Message 12 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Just formed the LLC in mid Jan this year.

I did PG the card. I think it was required actually.

I’m going to rehab and hold some real estate

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 13 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I don’t think the liscence is necessary.

i honestly think they went from personal credit profile and nothing else.

Did get a call from a different rep though who asked if I needed any products over 50k.

I said maybe laterSmiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Just an update....

for the heck of it, tonight I decided to try to "search" for my business on EQ, EX, and DUNS just too see if Ive populated over there yet.

EQ and DUNS didn't show my biz, no record of it.

EX DID show my business, and underneath my name in a yellowish box said "tradelines", meaning I have tradelines showing on my EX report already.

I incorporated on 3/1/18 with the state, and obtained my EIN on same day. Also that same day, I placed orders with Quill, and Uline. Their invoices were paid 4 days after they were submitted to me by email, and my accounts were updated online accordingly.

I didn't pay money to pull my EX biz report, but Im assuming one or both of those net 30 accounts reported already???

Just because Im super curious on the Biz side and how it all works, I'll probably wait till July/August to pull the report to see what's on it, and how its reflective of my payment history with them.

I just thought it was fast that my Business is already showing up EX business, but not D&B. Im also NOT dealing with D&B, they are kinda old school anyways, and Im just waiting for my DUNS # to auto-populate.
Message 15 of 22
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Congrats. Ive been in business for years as a sole prop. Im about to go llc as well. I was concerned about the business being new but it doesn't seem to matter much
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 16 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@601flyguywrote:
Congrats. Ive been in business for years as a sole prop. Im about to go llc as well. I was concerned about the business being new but it doesn't seem to matter much

I think it matters with most lenders, but it appears that NFCU is -- just as it is on the personal side -- a bit friendlier than the typical financial institution.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 17 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@B335iswrote:

Congrats pizza!  Goodluck with Navy, they're goofy with biz accts.

They seem ok to me. Most business lending is a little sticky.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 18 of 22
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Hey Pizza! Just wanted to let you know that I open my biz bank account with NFCU, today. The process was super easy. I submitted my application online yesterday (uploaded the documents), and they called me today to verify my identity and tell me that the bank account was open and ready. I only submitted my DBA since my new biz license has not arrived, yet. And, they were fine with that. I'm applying for the card and line of credit tomorrow and will update and make a new post with the results.

Message 19 of 22
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Were you both already nfcu personal customers? How are you liking the business side? I believe i will be going with first financial bank since i already have their 4% kasasa. They just want my SS-4 and certificate of formation for business account.
Any other business banking options that arent a hassle/HP?

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.