Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for some business advice Please Read

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asking for some business advice Please Read

Good Morning Forum Members

I would like to start out by stating this is NOT a solicitation of funds or a request for funding from anyone here in the forum.  I am asking for as much legitimate business and financial advice from members who are in business for themselves starting a business or had a business venture.  I am trying to understand a little more on how to get the right financing and where to get the best loan and offers from a variety of lenders.

I understand people will post links for me to read and get more information, thats the easiest way to discover my options.  I have read and reread the SBA website Ive tried crowdfunding and all the other channels.  I would rather not discuss my personal finances in an open forum however I am willing to discuss in a PM.  I am asking for real advice and real sincere efforts from other business owners. I understand everyones time is valuable so I ask please only respond via PM if you have the time to speak with me and can give me at least 45 minutes to an hour of your time.  I dont want to waste my time or yours.

If others wish to post links for other funding options feel free.  I will take as much time as I can to look at each one.  Again THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION OF FUNDS FROM ANYONE.  Thank You all for your time as i know its valuable.

Thank You for reading my post and as always comments and advice are welcome.

Have a Blessed Day to you all 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Asking for some business advice Please Read

you are welcome to PM but gauging from your sigi of cards I assume (could be wrong) but you have mid 600's at best on personal credit and probably some baddies??

Personal loans will be hard to come by but if you use a merchant account going into a business checking account with some good amount each month, then some doors could open up for mid to higher tier apr loans.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mid 600's and TU 722 ZERO Baddies just a lot of HP's and one open personal loan now paying on 

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Business open or trying to fund startup?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.