Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associated Press Wants to Talk to You!

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Associated Press Wants to Talk to You!

Hello Business Credit Forum members!

An Associated Press reporter would like to speak with business owners who have applied for loans and either found it easier than expected to get one, or are still finding it difficult.  The reporter would also like to speak with small-business owners who have decided against applying for loans.

Is this you or someone you know?  The reporter is on a very tight deadline -- June 4 -- so, if interested, please send me a private message ASAP indicating you'd like to participate, and I'll put you in touch.

Thanks!!!

-Barry

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Associated Press Wants to Talk to You!

Bump! 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My dad got a Home Depot Commercial account, dont know if that counts, but he said his rev. is 5million and it factors in alot, because they will ask for financials?? just what daddy told me

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn, I got to this post too late.  I have tons of stories to tell as a young business owner of a corporation and has been to hell and back with credit card companies and banks this quarters (some positive stories, others negative).

If the reporter is looking to do a follow up story, let me know!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.