Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJ's Denial

tag
bclay
Valued Member

BJ's Denial

I am so bummed!  When I applied for some reason I was off on a couple of the digits on our Business Telephone number, I know I should have double checked.  We don't use it that often, it is just there if we need it.  Anyways they denied me becuase the number was incorrect. I tried to talking to a Supervisor and gave them the correct number, and they still wouldn't budge.  I can reapply in 60 daysSmiley Mad

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BJ's Denial

Sorry to hear that! 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bclay wrote:

I am so bummed!  When I applied for some reason I was off on a couple of the digits on our Business Telephone number, I know I should have double checked.  We don't use it that often, it is just there if we need it.  Anyways they denied me becuase the number was incorrect. I tried to talking to a Supervisor and gave them the correct number, and they still wouldn't budge.  I can reapply in 60 daysSmiley Mad

@bclay,

Sorry to hear..  Definately try again as I know someone who got the same response and re-applied after 60 days and got approved.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bclay,

You can actually apply next month... when I first applied I was denied no reason given but was told I can re-apply again next month... so give it around 40-45 days an try again

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@bclay,

You can actually apply next month... when I first applied I was denied no reason given but was told I can re-apply again next month... so give it around 40-45 days an try again

@Anonymous,

@Anonymous you attach the Costco application as @Creditaddict asked a while back?  Thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yes-Its-Me

I emailed it to @CreditAddict already when he asked......... If you want me to email it to you I have no problem doing that........

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.