Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJ's Perks MasterCard Approved! No PG!

tag
redneck18
Contributor

BJ's Perks MasterCard Approved! No PG!

Read a few posts here about the BJ's MasterCard. Been mulling it over for a couple of months now since I can't get any love from Synchrony on any of their stuff. Approved recently for the BP Universal Mastercard with a 1200 SL. Called in yesterday to do the app, got the 5-7 business day response. Thought I might call Monday just to see what the status was. Very surprised to get a call back from the same lady I spoke with yesterday around noon today. She informed me I was approved with a SL of 9400. Bless who ever their underwriting department is! This will go a long way in helping me bounce back from a recent unplanned move. If your business needs a little wiggle room I would say give this one a shot. So happy I finally pulled the trigger on this one!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BJ's Perks MasterCard Approved! No PG!

Congrats on the approval

Message 2 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the BUS approval!
I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and nice SL on this one!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!! Enjoy it.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Read my thread I posted, you would be better off if you saved yourself a ton of hair pulling and wasted hours on the phone if you cut your cards up.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.