cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJ's World Mastercard Business by Comenity Bank No PG!

tag
MartinScott
New Contributor

BJ's World Mastercard Business by Comenity Bank No PG!

Can't believe it! My first no PG card.  After reading the success stories on here with this card I called and applied over the phone for no PG.  CSR told me they would notify me of the decision via mail.  Called today to check the status and went through the automated system which only allowed 2 options... 1-if I new my act number 2-If I did not.  Pushed 2 and system said we have matched your phone number and then asked for EIN. After entering it said your act currently has zero balance and available credit of $2,000.  Not a big limit but my business has only been open aprox 3 years.  I'll take it!!   Prior to this I have business cards with PG only from Amex, BOA, Office Depot, Staples and Fairwinds Credit Union (none report on personal credit report).

FNBO Amex $15,600, Chase Marriott $10,000, Discover IT $18,000, Cap1Venture $8,000, BOA Cash Visa $3,500, BOA Norwegian MC $15,000, Barclay Apple $5,000, Banana Rep Visa $9,500, Macy's $16,800, Target $1,000, JCrew $10,400, Express $2,000, CrateBarrel $16,750, Lowes $17,000, ZGallerie $15,000, Overstock $6,700, Sportsman Guide $4,800, Total Rewards $10,200, West Elm $12,800, BBVA $8,000, Home Depot $17,000, Amazon $6,400, Care Credit $1,200, Fuel Rewards $6,000, Carsons $30,000, Bloomies $7,500, Lexus Visa $3,000, iComfort $13,000, Wayfair $6,400, Modells $1,000, Paypal $2,200, Synch Home Design $11,000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

Re: BJ's World Mastercard Business by Comenity Bank No PG!

Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 3
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: BJ's World Mastercard Business by Comenity Bank No PG!

@MartinScott wrote:

Can't believe it! My first no PG card.  After reading the success stories on here with this card I called and applied over the phone for no PG.  CSR told me they would notify me of the decision via mail.  Called today to check the status and went through the automated system which only allowed 2 options... 1-if I new my act number 2-If I did not.  Pushed 2 and system said we have matched your phone number and then asked for EIN. After entering it said your act currently has zero balance and available credit of $2,000.  Not a big limit but my business has only been open aprox 3 years.  I'll take it!!   Prior to this I have business cards with PG only from Amex, BOA, Office Depot, Staples and Fairwinds Credit Union (none report on personal credit report).

$2000.00 CL is a good start and with out myfico you would not know about it. You should be thankful, and as a member of myfico, many thanks to (OP) the person that posted and spread the News.

Big Congratulations.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.