Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs Business Mastercard

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

BJs Business Mastercard

Anyone get the business card approved lately?

Anyone have more than one LLC or Corp with a business card?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BJs Business Mastercard

@JTC403 wrote:
Anyone get the business card approved lately?

Anyone have more than one LLC or Corp with a business card?

yes, we have 2 different BJ's business credit cards under different LLC's.

sad to say one is even in default but the other we recently received cli on so they are very separate.

You do have to get another membership under the LLC to be able to apply for another credit card.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is bjs accepting ppl stil? There is no where on there site to apply.. Did they close the business card for new ppl?
Message 3 of 10
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

You have to call an apply over the phone once you join.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

called 1844 271 2537 to apply and was told they are not taking any application since bj's is changing banks for its credit cards.. so he told me to goto bj's and ask them who the new bank is...    is this true?

Message 5 of 10
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

called 1844 271 2537 to apply and was told they are not taking any application since bj's is changing banks for its credit cards.. so he told me to goto bj's and ask them who the new bank is...    is this true?

I have a BJ's Biz card and haven't received any information on any bank changes, I also see the personal card can still be applied for on their website.  Typically when they're going to change banks they stop accepting apps.

Message 6 of 10
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Called Today about applying for BJS Business... was told by Comenity they are not accepting new applications for business accounts at this time... sounds like a diners club situation.    Current cardholders will keep accounts / just not opening any new at this time. 

Also, business accounts never got any 'chip' cards...

Message 7 of 10
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Just got this news today as I was trying to open a new account. My current account with my other company is fine....and the chip card has supposed to been shipped months ago so....yeah....

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know who the BJ's corporate card bank is now?

Message 9 of 10
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

BJs is still thru comenity

They are not accepting applications for business cards  - they are only doing solicited preapprovals only as of a year or two ago.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.