cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs Business Mastercard

Established Contributor

BJs Business Mastercard

Anyone get the business card approved lately?

Anyone have more than one LLC or Corp with a business card?
6 REPLIES
Epic Contributor

Re: BJs Business Mastercard

JTC403 wrote:
Anyone get the business card approved lately?

Anyone have more than one LLC or Corp with a business card?

yes, we have 2 different BJ's business credit cards under different LLC's.

sad to say one is even in default but the other we recently received cli on so they are very separate.

You do have to get another membership under the LLC to be able to apply for another credit card.

Established Member

Is bjs accepting ppl stil? There is no where on there site to apply.. Did they close the business card for new ppl?
Established Contributor

You have to call an apply over the phone once you join.

Starting 11/14 EQ 498 EX 514 TU 507 | Current 4/10 EQ 651 EX 697 TU 692 | Util 11% | Personal Credit - $97,540 | Business Credit - $71,100

called 1844 271 2537 to apply and was told they are not taking any application since bj's is changing banks for its credit cards.. so he told me to goto bj's and ask them who the new bank is...    is this true?

Established Member

Qasham wrote:

called 1844 271 2537 to apply and was told they are not taking any application since bj's is changing banks for its credit cards.. so he told me to goto bj's and ask them who the new bank is...    is this true?

I have a BJ's Biz card and haven't received any information on any bank changes, I also see the personal card can still be applied for on their website.  Typically when they're going to change banks they stop accepting apps.

Established Contributor

Called Today about applying for BJS Business... was told by Comenity they are not accepting new applications for business accounts at this time... sounds like a diners club situation.    Current cardholders will keep accounts / just not opening any new at this time. 

Also, business accounts never got any 'chip' cards...