Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Of America Business Cash Reward Card

tag
freeurmind
Valued Member

Bank Of America Business Cash Reward Card

Anyone have this card? If so, what can you tell me about their CLI? If youve had any. 

Do yo like it? Do you not like? Let me know why. Thank you. Just want to get some feed back on this card.

Starting Score: EQ 630 On 02/05/13 TU 695 on 02/20/13
Current Score: EQ 679 On 02/16/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank Of America Business Cash Reward Card

@freeurmind wrote:

Anyone have this card? If so, what can you tell me about their CLI? If youve had any. 

Do yo like it? Do you not like? Let me know why. Thank you. Just want to get some feed back on this card.

Very Similar to the personal BofA CAsh Rewards cards. I don't have the card (an associate of mines has it) and he loves that card. It does have a spending cap where the office supplies, gas, and restaurants get the cashback up to 250,000 then I believe it's all1% from there. THere's better cards out there but overall good card. Also, if you have an BofA Checking Account or Investments with them, you get 10% back directly deposited into your account.

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.