Bank of America Business - EPIC

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bank of America Business - EPIC

They are idiots!

My partner has $30k Cash Rewards by Bank of America

AND $50k Fidelity Private Banking American Express by FIA/Bank of America

He was just declined for the 2nd time for a Business Credit Card with even a $1k Credit line because the business doesn't have enough established credit.

They suggested the secured card!!!

He has an 800 credit score and they suggest the secured card.

The application is being escalated to someone higher up that supposedly can call and talk and make decisions on the application... I was like don't have some lower level person call me and take up my valuable time to just say they are putting notes on it and sending it up to a senior analyst you can shove it if that happens.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Business - EPIC

@Creditaddict wrote:

They are idiots!

He was just declined for the 2nd time for a Business Credit Card with even a $1k Credit line because the business doesn't have enough established credit.

The application is being escalated to someone higher up that supposedly can call and talk and make decisions on the application... I was like don't have some lower level person call me and take up my valuable time to just say they are putting notes on it and sending it up to a senior analyst you can shove it if that happens.

good luck CA and definitely let us know the outcome...I am staying away from BofA for a while. I recently got approved for the Fidelity Private Amex but only with a 1k limit. My AF just posted so have 800 in available credit. I tried for a Business Card a few months ago and was declined for max exposure on the personal side and offered to move credit to open business and got a flat out "NO". Hope you and your partner have better luck.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW

Message 3 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

They are idiots!

This is exactly why I decided not to even bother with a BoA Biz account!  Fortunately I got a 25k Alaska offer for opening a new checking account and I can save my frustration for the daily commute on the 405 Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

UPDATE:

She called back and offered to move $2500 (MAX) from 1 of the 2 personal credit cards and open up the business credit card.

That would be a NO!

In the end decided that this was not a relationship I wanted to cuddle and build if they are not only making me PG it but not even extending me $2500 in new credit but making me take it from personal side... if we could have done $5-$10k from personal side we would have but they said $2500 was the max they would allow.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.