Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Worldpoints Visa

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Bank of America Worldpoints Visa

Spen 15 minutes on the phone with a BofA Business Analyst going through my business, how it works, EVERYTHING.  Ended up with $8k CL on a new card so the call was worth it.  The analyst did tell me that because I didn't have my bank accounts with them that they would start me at the $8k and then build from there.  She gave me her extension and told me to call her back in 3-6 months about taking it to $25k

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America Worldpoints Visa

@sccredit wrote:

Spen 15 minutes on the phone with a BofA Business Analyst going through my business, how it works, EVERYTHING.  Ended up with $8k CL on a new card so the call was worth it.  The analyst did tell me that because I didn't have my bank accounts with them that they would start me at the $8k and then build from there.  She gave me her extension and told me to call her back in 3-6 months about taking it to $25k

Congrats sounds like a card worth considering 

Is it the same as personal cards HP for CLI or did she say?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

I had the same experience as you, except my CL is $3K. Which World Points card do you have? Mine is the Travel one (1.5x per dollar spent, no FTF).

PS: Doesn't seem like BofA pulls business CR. The analysts that was handling my application asked whether I have other business credit cards.

Message 3 of 5
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Congrats.

I had the same experience as you, except my CL is $3K. Which World Points card do you have? Mine is the Travel one (1.5x per dollar spent, no FTF).

PS: Doesn't seem like BofA pulls business CR. The analysts that was handling my application asked whether I have other business credit cards.

but it's still PG right?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 4 of 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@WuXing5 wrote:

but it's still PG right?

Yep. Pretty much any business CC these day needs PG. You have to get corporate card if you don't want PG. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.