Frequent Contributor
Longroad

Best Business Cards

Looking for the best business card that doesn't report to the personal CR. Based on our business spending it would appear that either the Chase Ink Cash or the AMEX Simply Cash would provide the best benefits for our business. Just wondering if anyone knows for certain if either or both of these might not be reported on my personal CR. 

Valued Contributor
Stonemanmv

Re: Best Business Cards

Howdy longroad. I have amex simply cash they don't report to personal CR. Just got approved for chase ink and what ive read they don't either

SIlver:

Frequent Contributor
Longroad

Thanks for the info

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Stonemanmv wrote:

Howdy longroad. I have amex simply cash they don't report to personal CR. Just got approved for chase ink and what ive read they don't either

Correct neither report on personal CR's unless of default 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}