cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best biz credit cards which only report to biz?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best biz credit cards which only report to biz?

Which are the best business credit cards which only report to your business credit and never to your personal credit?

Also, are there any credit unions that have excellent business service and offerings?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Best biz credit cards which only report to biz?

This will be very opinionated since what I think is the best business CC might not be useful for yourself, undoubtedly the Chase INK cards are great... they beat US Bank Edge cards, Capital One Spark (report to personal), and BofA cards (IMO).

Pretty much all cards (Chase, US Bank, BofA, Wells Fargo, Amex, even Synchrony (Sams) business cards do not report to personal, only Capital One Spark cards do.
Message 2 of 5
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

OP I'm glad you asked this question, I thought that all reported to personal credit.  I guess I made that assumption because of the personal guarantee.  This is good info to know...I'm currently starting to look into business credit cards, I'd like to get to a point where the business could be extended a decent size LOC.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For us, BoA business credit card is working as over draft protection. Wells Fargo is quoted as most generous lender for LoC. But check processing time is unusually high. If you get payments via ACH, I guess Wells Fargo may be a good bank with decent CL
Message 4 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Keep in mind most business cards will ask you for personal guarantee. When things are going good though they dont report to your personal credit report, in case if the business fails then they might choose to report to your personal credit report. I had a failed business and Sync/Sams club started reporting to my personal credit report. It is one of the items, I am getting ready to dispute. You might want to look at the cards that does not report to personal reports even if the business fails.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.