cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best business credit card

tag
rachelmcmahon

Best business credit card

I'm starting a new business (a website) and need suggestions for a good business credit card that has some good rewards to go with it. I don't need a huge credit limit. Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
djrez4
Established Contributor

Re: Best business credit card

I can suggest a few.  But you need to provide more information about what you want.

Are you willing to pay an annual fee?  What type of rewards do you prefer?  How much will you be spending monthly?

Message 2 of 5
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Might have better luck on the business credit board

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/bd-p/businesscredit

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 3 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum!

I agree, the business section would probably be best for you.

MOD, please move to Business Credit. Thanks!
Message 4 of 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Chase Ink Cash or Classic. A bit easier to get approved then the Bold or Plus. Good all around business card to have with great bonus purchase categories so you can earn 5X points on office supply stores, phone services, cable tv and internet. 2X for gas and hotels. Cash pays back as statement credit and Classic earns UR points. Both Cash and Classic has 0% APR for 6 months.   

Edit : Ink Cash is no AF and has a low spend for signup bonus. Also no charge for AU cards. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.