Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to recon Capital One denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best way to recon Capital One denial

Just got denied for Spark Cash even though I got approved for Venture with $10,000 CL less than two weeks ago

Has anyone ever moved credit from a personal card over to a business card in order to get it approved?

I've tried various "EO numbers" that I found online but they haven't gotten me anywhere and I can't seem to find a definitive EO email

Does anyone have an EO email/phone number that they've succesfully used lately that they could PM me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Best way to recon Capital One denial

All numbers lead to reg. Csr due to it being abused. You can just google the email and it will come up. As for business and personal, they are seperate with cap1. Although as for the application, i wonder if the same rule follows for 1 app every 30 days for business.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 14
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got denied for Spark Cash even though I got approved for Venture with $10,000 CL less than two weeks ago

Has anyone ever moved credit from a personal card over to a business card in order to get it approved?

I've tried various "EO numbers" that I found online but they haven't gotten me anywhere and I can't seem to find a definitive EO email

Does anyone have an EO email/phone number that they've succesfully used lately that they could PM me?

Thanks!

Capital One does not move credit from card to card. For the email, google "capital one executive office email" click the second link.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can app for up to two cards at the same time. Third is instantly denied (explained to me by credit analyst). Also their analysts and even their account managers have no power to approve apps. They don't have a recon line. Best you can do is email EO . Above poster is right about googling it. That's how I found his email address.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I initially emailed the EO (using Google) regarding a CLI but after some back and forth emails with one rep, she gave me the number to the office which I don't see a problem posting publicly:

800-955-1455, Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT

Message 5 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

There is a problem with posting such a number publicly. It'll be abused like the last one and get shut down as well.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 14
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
There is a problem with posting such a number publicly. It'll be abused like the last one and get shut down as well.

+1000!!

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MaisCher wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:

+1000!!

There is no problem. You need a security PIN to get through. You can get one by emailing the CEO.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to BBB website, it's there
Message 9 of 14
MrsDolce

When you call that number that the OP supplied, it does ask for a PIN.  I don't have a PIN since account just approved yesterday, so I just said "representative" and it went through.  I'm on hold now for a recon on CLI.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.