Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to recon Capital One denial

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Best way to recon Capital One denial

They added the PIN because people were calling with requests that regulars agents would have been able to handle. They got tired of it so they did away with the direct line to the executive office.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does recon mean and how would you do this if it it what I assume it is?

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey ya'll

I am in the same boat,but know that my score and hiustory should be enough to be approved. Submitted app for Quicksilver One & plat, both went to review. I believe the first one was denied (it's only been 3 days though). From what I've seen on this forum there are a lot of people that have found a phone number/email that's been able to get them to someone with decision making power for recons. I've tried calling quite a few of the backdoor #'s, so far no luck.. Am hoping that there is someone on here that could pm me one that's worked for them in the past! I've been working on improving my credit for a while now, just had my first son born 2 months ago, and am trying to take it to the next level, I've seen countless people be able to get a good headstart through their credit steps prog, and their CLI seem impressive. Hope to hear from some of ya'll soon thanks! 

Message 13 of 14
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Capital One now only approves one account every six months, as of 2016. The special numbers seem to &ave dried up.
I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.