Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Member
0 Kudos

Best way to recon Capital One denial

Just got denied for Spark Cash even though I got approved for Venture with $10,000 CL less than two weeks ago

Has anyone ever moved credit from a personal card over to a business card in order to get it approved?

I've tried various "EO numbers" that I found online but they haven't gotten me anywhere and I can't seem to find a definitive EO email

Does anyone have an EO email/phone number that they've succesfully used lately that they could PM me?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Best way to recon Capital One denial

All numbers lead to reg. Csr due to it being abused. You can just google the email and it will come up. As for business and personal, they are seperate with cap1. Although as for the application, i wonder if the same rule follows for 1 app every 30 days for business.

I realized i am still young and still have many years to achieve whatever i want.
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

gilbertesc wrote:

Just got denied for Spark Cash even though I got approved for Venture with $10,000 CL less than two weeks ago

Has anyone ever moved credit from a personal card over to a business card in order to get it approved?

I've tried various "EO numbers" that I found online but they haven't gotten me anywhere and I can't seem to find a definitive EO email

Does anyone have an EO email/phone number that they've succesfully used lately that they could PM me?

Thanks!

Capital One does not move credit from card to card. For the email, google "capital one executive office email" click the second link.

Established Contributor
0 Kudos

You can app for up to two cards at the same time. Third is instantly denied (explained to me by credit analyst). Also their analysts and even their account managers have no power to approve apps. They don't have a recon line. Best you can do is email EO . Above poster is right about googling it. That's how I found his email address.
"However many years she lived, Mary always felt that 'she should never forget that first morning when her garden began to grow'.”― Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
0 Kudos

I initially emailed the EO (using Google) regarding a CLI but after some back and forth emails with one rep, she gave me the number to the office which I don't see a problem posting publicly:

800-955-1455, Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT

American Express Hilton HHonors Surpass: $8,000 | American Express Delta Gold: $2,000 | American Express SPG: $6,000 | Bank of America Alaska Airlines: $11,000 | Bank of America Virgin Atlantic: $10,000 | Barclaycard Arrival+ : $7,000 | Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver: $7,000 | Barclaycard Miles & More: $5,000 | Capital One Venture: $7,000 | Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier: $7,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7,000 | Chase United: $3,000 | Chase Ritz-Carlton: $14,300 | Chase Marriott: $5,000 | Citi Double Cash: $4,800 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum: $8,500 | Citi AAdvantage Executive: $10,500 | Citi Thank You Premier: $6,000 | First National Bank of Omaha American Express: $2,200 | Synchrony Bank Amazon Store Card: $4,300 | Synchrony Bank Care Credit: $12,000 | Wells Fargo Cash Back: $7,000
Senior Contributor

There is a problem with posting such a number publicly. It'll be abused like the last one and get shut down as well.

Gardening since 03/09/15

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

OmarGB9 wrote:
There is a problem with posting such a number publicly. It'll be abused like the last one and get shut down as well.

+1000!!

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

0 Kudos

MaisCher wrote:

OmarGB9 wrote:

+1000!!

There is no problem. You need a security PIN to get through. You can get one by emailing the CEO.

Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go to BBB website, it's there
03/09/16 Eq 710
Trans 723/ Ex 697
Care credit $9k / Gap $6300k/ Walmart $6k / Best buy visa $3k / cap1 QS $3k/ cap1 sec $200 / credit one $1250 / Merrick bank $1100 / VS $2350 / Amex everday $1K / chase freedom $4500
0 Kudos

When you call that number that the OP supplied, it does ask for a PIN.  I don't have a PIN since account just approved yesterday, so I just said "representative" and it went through.  I'm on hold now for a recon on CLI.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.