Frequent Contributor
molly73

Biz CC With No PG?

i have been reading here and there that people are saying that Office Depot, Staples, etc are approving cards with no pg....and they are saying it's pretty easy to get approved & that it's perfect for building your history!

i have a small biz....how do you go about doing this?
you need a d&b number i assume right?
where on their sites do you apply for these cards?
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Re: Biz CC With No PG?

Hi Molly,

Try Key Bank. I faxed in the app and didn't fill out any of the pg questions. I also sent in a cover letter stating that I didn't want to personally guarantee the account. I included information about my business and other business accounts I have. I was approved the next day.

Try Staples as well. You can apply online. I had to call in to verify some info but was instantly given a courtesy line of credit. Neither of these apps require a pg. Of course, there's no guarantee of approval but these will give you the best chance.

You'll need your D&B number for both applications. Good Luck!
Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Frequent Contributor
molly73

thanks for the info!!

i wish we could get a biz credit section on this forum......i know people would use it!
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

You're welcome.

Don't expect high credit lines if approved, though. But that's ok. These will get your foot in the door to establish a relationship. Both cards are issued by Citi.
Frequent Contributor
molly73

do you happen to have the link for the staples card that does not require a pg?
but for sure i need my d&b number....will have to wait till monday
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Here it is:

I chose the revolving option. Yes, you will need that # to apply.
Frequent Contributor
molly73

perfect!
thanks!!

any other out there? home depot?
New Contributor
lalahouse

I have business accounts , but I they all are not showing up yet only two are. I have staples 750 ox publishing 2500 tiger direct 250 Samm club 1300 uline- but no score-- In regards to Key bank would letting them no about these work know work
Frequent Contributor
molly73

unless i am wrong,......i don't see a place for a d&b number for the staples card.....it asks for a sales tax id....but that is about it...this is for the revolving cc
Frequent Contributor
molly73

the staples application asks for a Taxpayer ID.....i just have our sales tax id number for TX......and when i put it in there....it did not work (the number was to long)....should i type our duns number in there?

thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+