Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz CC With No PG?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Biz CC With No PG?

Sams you have to apply in store.
I got declined by computer, made them call in and then got on the phone, which the employees don't like to put you on the phone (make them) then ask to be transferred to underwriting (the person you get at first will just say why you were declined but does not have the power) once in underwriting ask more details and for it to be reconsidered! I was then approved on the spot.
if you don't want to do it in front of people at the store, run back home and call in yourself (I don't care about making a scene in the store!) well not really scene
Message 21 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS CREDITADDICT!

AND THIS WAS FOR THE NO PG CARD?
DOES IT HAVE A CERTAIN NAME?
JUST USE YOUR EIN?

CAN U JUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION THEN RUN....THEN CALL TO SEE IF YOU WERE APPROVED Smiley Happy

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-27-2008 12:04 PM
Message 22 of 68
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's there business credit card.
you have to have a sams membership and then you can apply.
it first considers you for discover then for just the plan store card.
referred=decline in sams terms
Message 23 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

SORRY FOR THE QUESTIONS......BUT IT FIRST CONSIDERS YOU FOR THE DISCOVER CARD WITH NO PG......THEN IF YOU ARE DECLINED FOR THAT.....IT WILL OFFER YOU THE SAMS STORE CARD WITH NO PG?

I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO PULL MY PERSONAL CREDIT RIGHT NOW,

HAVE A MEMBERSHIP....I LOVE THAT PLACE...ACTUALLY LIKE IT BETTER THAN COSTCO
Message 24 of 68
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes there is a section for PG just don't fill it out... it's really hard to get the discover without pg (the employees will tell you) but you don't have to give it.

now the bottom of the application (not the pg section) does ask for you to sign and give social... that is strictly to make you owner of the account, it does not pull your credit or anything.
but since you can add so many people to the sams membership and business credit, they make 1 person primary owner of the account.
after being declined in store and calling I got approved for 1500, then week later when cards came called and got increase to 2500, then last week when I hit 6 months applied for discover again and was declined but they cli to 5000, said wait 3 more months and then try discover again, I'm determined to get it without pg!
Message 25 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can try for SAMS Club Biz card. I think sams discover is hard to get comapring to their regular biz card. Sams / Amazon / Lowes biz cards are issed by GE. If you get one you can get probably all 3. You might get CL like $1k or so to start with.
Message 26 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

cool.....so i can by pass the discover card and just ask for the sams store card
Message 27 of 68
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

You can ask for Discover Biz, in case if that is not approved then they will give you store card. Ask for Discover and settle for Store Card.

molly73 wrote:
cool.....so i can by pass the discover card and just ask for the sams store card

Message 28 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks again!!
Message 29 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied to a Staples Card and they said I need a PG. Same with Office Depot. So what did I do wrong on the application?

I did use my tax ID as opposed to my D&B. Should I try again with my D&B.

Message Edited by Harpo on 08-27-2008 11:42 AM
Message 30 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.